Why I should not have a Blackberry

cbrjess0815

You have to ask yourself if you use your phone for business or use it as a status symbol. If the latter, get that flip phone you were referring to. If a flip phone is a viable option, I'd say you only got the BB to text your friends with...

People who use their phones for work know that they are fragile, but also know what to use to assist in protecting them as mentioned above.

I use a hard case with my phone in an effort to protect it and since it is my life line and contains WAY too much information, I try as hard as I can to get it to last.

^must be a good story lol

Well, I deff will buy a case when I get the new one but I think it was a combo of dropping it in just the right way to destroy one button. The action button stopped working when I picked it up and everything else works ecxept the roller ball.. Probably doesnt help that it was used, it used to be my aunt's. It was taken care of and really clean but sometimes ya never know. Verizon is sending me a brand new one so if I'll have a clean slate. If something goes haywire with this one, I'll go with something different...

you tech guys and your fancy toys.... when you can bounce your phone off a roof and still have it work give me a call..... Nextel rugged... bounce far!! service sucks tho...

Yeah, but only rednecks use that fucking "Chirp-Chirp" walkie talkie BS. The next time I am at the store and the 300 lbs heffer chick asks her husband what brand of ketchup they buy, I'm going to plow my shopping cart into her knees and drop her like a Pinto transmission...

It's Sprint, by the way... And the fact that you can drop your phone, but only being able to use it while 3 feet from a cell tower or otherwise it has no signal ain't worth it...

:lol: no way!!! 4 days? we had this conversation the other day didnt we.....

i know :( i got it saturday

You've got to be crazy to think about not taking the new one.

I know... this one will break again im sure.. i still have to press hard on the buttom so its still messed up but at least useful til I get the new one

I know... this one will break again im sure.. i still have to press hard on the buttom so its still messed up but at least useful til I get the new one

I'm not sure if Blackberry's are the same, but I had a Treo and for whatever reason buttons wouldn't register sometimes. I think it's because I dropped it and the case was FUBAR :rolleyes: