Why I should not have a Blackberry

cbrjess0815

Whatthegay :lol: you're my hero!

Girls are naturally predetermined to damage/break phones. Don't be upset, it's science :)

Well normally I would say this is true but you haven't met my friend Jeff (kreator) yet. I think some of you saw his blackberry at the Christmas party. He was talking to his mom on the phone and taking something out of the oven when he dropped it in the oven catching it on fire. After he put out the fire the darn thing STILL worked. His job replaced the phone. Now after that story maybe he will come out of "guest stalking" mode on this board! :D

I'm not sure if Blackberry's are the same, but I had a Treo and for whatever reason buttons wouldn't register sometimes. I think it's because I dropped it and the case was FUBAR :rolleyes:

I have a treo 755 and my buttons don't register all the time. I hate my phone but stuck with it until my contract runs out in August. I would get the flip phone but I need all my medical programs on it for work. I don't use mine for status (as lizard states people do) and honestly I don't know who would b/c the pda phones are a pain in the tush!:mad:

I have a treo 755 and my buttons don't register all the time. I hate my phone but stuck with it until my contract runs out in August. I would get the flip phone but I need all my medical programs on it for work. I don't use mine for status (as lizard states people do) and honestly I don't know who would b/c the pda phones are a pain in the tush!:mad:

I dunno, they come in handy during really long meeting. Bubble Breaker FTW!

I dunno, they come in handy during really long meeting. Bubble Breaker FTW!

Word.

I really wish I had something that was easier to sync up to outlook and use, but was more media friendly than a crackberry. Unfortunately, there isn't much out there like that.

Yeah, but only rednecks use that fucking "Chirp-Chirp" walkie talkie BS. The next time I am at the store and the 300 lbs heffer chick asks her husband what brand of ketchup they buy, I'm going to plow my shopping cart into her knees and drop her like a Pinto transmission...

It's Sprint, by the way... And the fact that you can drop your phone, but only being able to use it while 3 feet from a cell tower or otherwise it has no signal ain't worth it...

the shame is I bought nextel to get away from sprint, then sprint bought them.... and I don't consider myself to be a redneck, an asshole maybe, but not a redneck.... but then again if it weren't for guys like me you wouldn't have places to work or live.... I may not be a super tech geek, but I get the job done!

I agree. Is there a reason to use the walkie talkie feature for a private conversation? I don't care what club you went to last week. I think the reason they made the phones like that is because they expected more people to bounce the phone off of the persons head than actually make calls on it.

I agree. Is there a reason to use the walkie talkie feature for a private conversation? I don't care what club you went to last week. I think the reason they made the phones like that is because they expected more people to bounce the phone off of the persons head than actually make calls on it.

but in the construction world they are extremely handy, especially when trying to line up steel beams and ya can't see the crane operator to give directions... they were developed for construction use not the crap you see out in public....

but in the construction world they are extremely handy, especially when trying to line up steel beams and ya can't see the crane operator to give directions... they were developed for construction use not the crap you see out in public....

Are you doing this while shopping at the store? No.

Using the walkie talkie feature has it's time and place. On the construction site, sure, I can see that. In the middle of the grocery store talking as loudly as you can because the sound isn't very clear and you have to ask them to repeat what they said over and over and over and not being witty enough to end the sentence with over everytime...horrible.

If someone was walking around saying they have found the ketchup...over, then I'd laugh.

Using the walkie talkie feature has it's time and place. On the construction site, sure, I can see that. In the middle of the grocery store talking as loudly as you can because the sound isn't very clear and you have to ask them to repeat what they said over and over and over and not being witty enough to end the sentence with over everytime...horrible.

If someone was walking around saying they have found the ketchup...over, then I'd laugh.

what stores do you shop at .... I'll make a special trip to help ya out with that....

I try not to. I did run into the one on Georgesville Rd at around 4 in the morning. Thought I'd be nice and get something for the gf since I was working late a lot and hadn't seen her. I turn the corner and BAM. A woman weighing in at 300 lbs over me and wearing....almost nothing, and I expect she was right off the street. I still have nightmares.

In closing, Wal Mart makes me sad.