Speeds Indoor Karting

Crossle

So, this morning i received an email from speeds and it was a three question survey gauging interest in opening a new facility. I headed over to their website after the survey to post it up here, but there was no where to click to take the survey. It says they are actively seeking feedback from former customers, so check your emails/old emails!

Anyone else get the email? Heard anything else?

http://www.speeds.cc/

I went there for an event with work one time, and at that point they were talking about opening some facility with even faster carts. I thought they said they were having trouble getting licenses to offer the experience they wanted without training/licensing customers.

It was a ton of fun when I went though, they had carts set up to be tight, and others set up to be loose. I always preferred the loose ones :).

I know the owner personally..

I don't think I should share his future plans, but there's a good chance he's re-opening another location on the north side of town... best I can do to help everyone interested.

Only reason the previous one closed is because his Visa expired and Walmart also made him an offer on that property more than quadruple what he paid for it.

I used to work for the old owners nephew and he shut down speeds because he got paid mad money for that land plain and simple. I tried buying a kart off him, but he sold them all to one company. I actually remember when Speeds was "the spot" on the weekends during the summer

I used to work for the old owners nephew and he shut down speeds because he got paid mad money for that land plain and simple. I tried buying a kart off him, but he sold them all to one company. I actually remember when Speeds was "the spot" on the weekends during the summer

He still owns all the carts and equipment, it's in storage.