Whatsup CR?

Pearlwhitegts

there are several people are who are running the same motor setup as i am that are running ALOT more boost than i plan to run and are doing just fine.

i do not plan on daily driving this car when it is completed, probably mostly a weekend cruiser.

HA the blue car was my baby since i was 16, after messin with it for so long and some problems i realized it was time to start over and my styling has changed from the ricer days to something cleaner.

i say bring on the haters! i hope to silence a few people when my setup is finally complete :)

How much power are you expecting and what kind of 1/4 mile times?

Guest 614Streets

i say bring on the haters! i hope to silence a few people when my setup is finally complete :)

Seriously you won't be silencing much with a 2.5 t but I had alot of fun in my teens putting a 2.5 130 mph around 270. I beat the fuck out of that 2.5 mazda

-yeah they are rx8 wheels, im not looking to 1/4 drag the car, kinda pointless being FWD..

-im looking for around 350-400 whp when done which is perfectly doable on this setup.

-turbo emblem i bought off ebay.

-ill race that 4 door even though ill get spanked :) 4g63 is no slouch.

dont mean to sound arrogant just frustrated when you try to tastefully do up your car and the people still hate on it for whatever reason. :shrug:

• Upvote 2

-yeah they are rx8 wheels, im not looking to 1/4 drag the car, kinda pointless being FWD..

-im looking for around 350-400 whp when done which is perfectly doable on this setup.

-turbo emblem i bought off ebay.

-ill race that 4 door even though ill get spanked :) 4g63 is no slouch.

dont mean to sound arrogant just frustrated when you try to tastefully do up your car and the people still hate on it for whatever reason. :shrug:

Not bad at all I never thought I'd take a second look at a probe. But very well done! And yeah, don't take it too serious it's CR, in the Kitchen, On the internetz...shits tuff in here.

thanks for the comments guys i guess thats why they call this the oven im burnin alive in here! haha

My friend Homer has a 1st gen PGT. I like those better than the 2nd gen because your engine compartment is too compact!!!

But clean car and I'll be waiting to see the outcome. WELCOME.

My friend Homer has a 1st gen PGT. I like those better than the 2nd gen because your engine compartment is too compact!!!

But clean car and I'll be waiting to see the outcome. WELCOME.

you might remember me... i was riding shotgun in anthonys black gsx that you walked in your red 1st gen.

that was AGES ago!

welcome to the board.

Are those RX-8 wheels?

First thing I noticed about his car! I'm gonna say that they are, they even have the little indent dots in the center, around the bolts. Car looks hawt. However quick it will become, do not expect it to hang with some of the cars here. lol.

Damn that is clean. I have always liked PGT's, but the engine bay keeps me from owning one. I service a first gen GT with the 2.2 turbo and it is a ton of fun for sure (minus FWD). Good luck with your build and let words of discouragement motivate you. Welcome to the board btw!

i know for sure it wont be running anything below a 12... but capable of a mid 12 pass is my ultimate goal and still have it be streetable.

yes they are rx8 wheels! the offset was off when the pics were took but since then i have added wheel spacers so they sit flush with the fenderwells!