GRUDGE RACING(NO TIMES)

THE BUCKET

got a email from Jim Layton from national trails about running no times and grudge racing at the track. will anyone be into this

Earon,

I agree with you that street racing is a no win situation, our Friday

test & tune would much safer and does not come with traffic tickets and

all of that expense! We do make sure your car meets our safety rules,

but most street cars will have little trouble meeting the requirements.

We tried some "NO TIME" runs on several Fridays but had very little

participation. If there were a group of people that wanted to race "NO

TIME" we would certainly accommodate them during a Friday test & tune.

When you and your friends want to try it some Friday, just e-mail, or

call me and we can set something up.

Thanks,

Jim Layton

Cell # 614 554 4271

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they'd simply make a bigger deal out of this, and more people would go out there for this type of event. I'm all for it, I just don't see it happening. I'd be happy to bring my money though.

im going to post this on all the foarms in ohio that i know

If they'd simply make a bigger deal out of this, and more people would go out there for this type of event. I'm all for it, I just don't see it happening. I'd be happy to bring my money though.

A couple quick simple radio advertisements like " FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! National Trails Raceway - Grudge Racing matchups, Just Tech in and race all night for $** "

People aren't going to care if it's just one guy telling another guy he should go..... Gotta get people excited, and expand beyond the CR crowd.

A couple quick simple radio advertisements like " FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! National Trails Raceway - Grudge Racing matchups, Just Tech in and race all night for $** "

People aren't going to care if it's just one guy telling another guy he should go..... Gotta get people excited, and expand beyond the CR crowd.

Exactly true, the only ad I've heard for trails (other then some special event) is on 99.7 about how they sponsering friday night street fights. Not only does their friday night shit suck, it sounds like a ricer fest anyway.

Guest 614Streets
When I got into this car shit around 13 and 14 and would pick up HRM and PHRM at meijers and what not hardly any mag cars had times. It made you wonder. I would be all over this. And you got to be kidding if you can't see fast cars on here did you not see the vettes IPS built and the stangs and shit? Wat

trying to think of web sites to go to. got the close ones first
i would be in for sure. i dont have a 11 second car but i would love to spread the word to people that come into work. someone should post it on 502 and others also if they do decide to do it.