Like A Virgin.....

ProudPops

Touched for the very first time......

So Essten (my dog) wakes me up and I see it's 5:30ish. Holy shit I'm 45 minutes late! Wait a minute dumbass, it's Saturday and you're off on Monday because you have the pleasure of a colonosco whatever. I'm not smart enough to know all the big words with more than two syllables. The down side is that I'm going to lose my cherry and get stuffed with some humoungus sewer pipe with a camera on it. The up side is they're going to get me sooooo stoned I can't tell you my name.

Damn dogs, see what you guys have to put up with when I wake up early.

Now where'd I lose my avatar?

Pops

I had to pick up my old man after getting one of those! It was so funny because all the other people were waking up as he was getting dressed and everyone was farting so loud due to getting so much air up there,we were laughing so hard it was so funny.

I had to pick up my old man after getting one of those! It was so funny because all the other people were waking up as he was getting dressed and everyone was farting so loud due to getting so much air up there,we were laughing so hard it was so funny.

Haha. Thats great. I bet if you stuck an air hose up your ass you could have a good laugh... Turn the pressure down tho.

Nice! Now we need to get sound effects on the board.

Where's my Avatar?

Pops

Hey PP, it sucks! I've had 5 colonoscopy's over the last 5 years. Ended up getting polypectomy's everytime except for this last time, so I'm good for atleast 5-7years now before I have to go again. And I'm only 29. I'd probably have cancer now or be dead by 35 if I never took NO2 pills while lifting and got a blood clot to where they found some polyps back in 2002. That shit will save your life man. It's nothing to be childish about...just do it and man up! It's ignorant to die from colon cancer nowadays when all you have to do is stay up on these procedures. My boss had to retire early because he got colon cancer. It's no laughing matter.

LOL....yeah, I pigged out before I went into starvation mode.

Btw, I'm glad you didn't take my post out of context thinking I was being rude, because I wasn't. I meant all I said, and it's all true, but I was also drunk while I typed it so I woke up hoping I didn't say anything rude..lol

No way brother. I lay it all out so someone who may be in my shoes knows thay have someone to talk to. Thanks to Samantha for taking my dog today because that prep kit hit me, and of all days. GP250 followed by AMA Superbike, then Moto GP, and NASCAR on a roadcourse. Where was I?

You guessed it!

POPS

Cool! That's what they told me, but I'm going in 5-7, because I've had over 10 total removed in my lifetime, I'm not giving the fuckers time to develop again...lol

It's a fucking creepy experience dude, I hate knowing what is about to happen..lol. I get nervous as hell before they knock me out.