Blockbuster Online.

Dr. Apex

Anyone else use this service?? It's their equivalent to Netflix but with a small advantage in you can trade-in movies in stores for free depending on your plan.

Recently I've been having problems with them not shipping movies timely, recently I went 2 weeks without a movie and now I have received 6 copies of the same movie and 2 more of a movie I rented last month!! I'm only supposed to have 1 at a time! According to the stores they're having some major problems with a dc which is the cause of all this but it's getting rediculous.

Anyone else having this trouble?

Ben man be careful when ur renawl time is coming up as a lot of times they send ur renawl fee threw three times... just make sure to check ur bank account online weekely cause there shady as shit threw this online an will randomly send threw charges.... I see it everyday with customers accounts.

Anyone else use this service?? It's their equivalent to Netflix but with a small advantage in you can trade-in movies in stores for free depending on your plan.

Recently I've been having problems with them not shipping movies timely, recently I went 2 weeks without a movie and now I have received 6 copies of the same movie and 2 more of a movie I rented last month!! I'm only supposed to have 1 at a time! According to the stores they're having some major problems with a dc which is the cause of all this but it's getting rediculous.

Anyone else having this trouble?

I've been having the same problems.

I'm about ready to switch to Netflix. Since I moved, the Blockbuster store isn't as convienent to get to (which is why I got rid of my 5 store rentals/month), so Netflix is about to get a customer.

Ben man be careful when ur renawl time is coming up as a lot of times they send ur renawl fee threw three times... just make sure to check ur bank account online weekely cause there shady as shit threw this online an will randomly send threw charges.... I see it everyday with customers accounts.

:nono:

Your grammer still amazes me to this day.

to help clear this up since i work for blockbuster in a store. the online is having issues right now because 2 of the warehouses sent out duplicate mailers to customer for 2 weeks around christmas. the cleveland warehouse is going through a huge change right now. call the online customer support and complain. you WILL receive free coupons for movies in store. call your store you go to and get the online customer service # and call and complain. don't switch to net flix since they are working with customers and making sure they get taken care of.

to help clear this up since i work for blockbuster in a store. the online is having issues right now because 2 of the warehouses sent out duplicate mailers to customer for 2 weeks around christmas. the cleveland warehouse is going through a huge change right now. call the online customer support and complain. you WILL receive free coupons for movies in store. call your store you go to and get the online customer service # and call and complain. don't switch to net flix since they are working with customers and making sure they get taken care of.

This isn't a new problem.

For the past 3 months, they have been slow to send items. I found out that if the top of your list has short wait (or longer), they use it as an excuse to delay sending the next DVD's, regardless of how many available items are in your que. Well how in the fuck are you supposed to ever get those items that are a wait if you have them at the bottom of your que.

This never used to be the case; I used to keep all my wait stuff at the top; if they didn't have the item, they simply went to the next available. No biggie. Now, the policy is different.

i was with BBOnline from day 1, was there for damn near 4 years

i had one of the original GREAT deals that couldn't be beat, and was grandfathered along as they all changed.

i was getting:

3 movies at a time, unlimited in store exchanges including new releases, AND 2 free games rentals per month, all for $19.99+tax

2 games per month costs like $16 alone, so basically i was renting 2 games per month and getting all the free movies i wanted every month!

but i still switched in October, $11/month newsgroups can't beat it

Obviously I'm not alone on this.

I sure as hell hope they fire the dipshits that caused this "problem with the warehouse" and get the shit fixed, while it's insignificant of all the things in my life I pay for a simple service and expect it to work reasonably well.

I have been having this problem for a little over a month myself. I've called Customer Service twice and got free movie vouchers, but it's getting kind of old.

Also, I agree it was pretty weak when they jacked prices up a while back and then you could no longer "grandfather" in your old price (or so we were told). We dropped from 3 at once unlimited trades to 1 at a time unlimited for a few buck more than before, which is still okay (when I actually get them), but not as good a deal as it used to be.