1995 S10 - Starter Needed

SicShelby

I have a friend's starter that just went out on his S10 - does anyone know where there are any pick-and-pull type places where I can pick one up used for him? Don't know how much money he wants to spend but if we can find one used I don't think he would care. He beats the hell outta it anyways...

Thanks all - Gabe

Guest Removed
It's a manual 1995 2WD... and... it's red. Why the color question, just curious...

cause to fuck with parts guys i tell them the color too. helps confuse the dumbass ones, then you ask for someone else to help you...;)

cause to fuck with parts guys i tell them the color too. helps confuse the dumbass ones, then you ask for someone else to help you...;)

That's funny I'll have to try that out.

Anyway why in the hell wouldn't you just buy a damn starter? I hate junkyard parts for anything safety or electrical related.

Guest Removed

Anyway why in the hell wouldn't you just buy a damn starter? I hate junkyard parts for anything safety or electrical related.

i was tryying to get to that.:p

I'm going to have to use this color thing too. I'm like what the hell's the difference - it's the same starter. At any rate, I'm doing this to give the guy options that's all. Besides, what does it matter? I used to get parts from pick-and-pulls for people's beater cars all the time - this isn't any different. And... that's still the underlying question anyways. Are there any around here?

I'll find some today.