Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i33.tinypic.com/2yzgac0.gif

That's hilarious. Here's funny story I'll try to make quick. Many years ago while living in LA (I was 18), someone supposed to be my friend owned me money. It wasn't the amount that was a problem, but the way he started duckin me and shit. I saw him at a little restaurant we hung at and he said he'd pay me to follow him home a couple blocks away. We get there and him and his sister run inside and lock the door. Well, long story short, I found a steak knife in the back yard on the picnic table, used it to pop the lock on a window, went inside, used theknife to unlock their bedroom door. Threw the knife away. They called their mom and the cops. They also tried to hit me with a bat from behind the door. I was never agressive except slamming the door open to make him drop the bat. (I could see him thru the crack.)

Once I knew the cops were coming, I told him this wasn't over and walked out the front door to many cop cars everywhere. I sat on the porch and waited a moment. No cops. Hmm. So, I get up and start to walk out on the sidewalk and walk up the street. As I pass by, I look to the back of the house and see a dozen or so cops, guns drawn, all peeking over the back yard fence and shit. Not a single one watching the front door. :) So, I just walked on by and went home.

Later, I had a cop show up and give me the 5th degree but no charges are filed after I retold the story of 'my escape'. I can only assume it was a bit of an embarassment for them. :D

I have another excellent one, but that's for another time.