Maurice Clarett dead??

DTM Brian

I don't think it's true. Nothing on the Blade's website about it, and I'm sure it'd be there first.

Those guys in that thread are killing me. Clarett was the good guy!?!?!?!? What the fuck news stories did they read????

:nono:

Originally posted by ithaca4me

[br]I will start off by saying I do not like Ohio State. This Kid carried them to the national championship at 18yrs of age. Then got in some trouble with the NCAA saying he took money and cars from the Boosters. Jim Tressel and his flunkies denied knowing anything and hung this poor kid out there. I believe we all walk our own paths and make our own choices but Jim Tressel and his crew threw him to the wolves after riding his coat tails to the national championship. I feel awful if this is true, poor guy. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family. I hope Jim feels good about not extending his hand when the kid was going down. But I guess it is easier to turn a blind eye than to do the right thing.

Seriously, this guy needs slapped in the face with a big black cock. I say black because they're bigger than white.

Seriously, this guy needs slapped in the face with a big black cock. I say black because they're bigger than white.

And the fact that Cooper and 'his' crew went after him, Nugent, and whatever the Centerville center/long snapper name was (sorry lazy, and don't feel like looking it up). Cooper and crew did a nice job on Tres's freshman class that came in.