05 Mustang GT or 04 GTO

93toNV

GTO!!!!!!!! of course! :lol: but if u get a 04 you'd be better getting a 98-02 trans am same engine but it weighs less so therefore its faster

That is not true. From personal experience. I have video that proves!! Go with the GTO hands down. They are capable of runnin mid 11's all motor. Compared to comfort GTO, power GTO. Hell just a stock 04 with a tune and you will have a blast with a mid low 13 sec car! 05-06 gto would be a better investment if you can find one!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go with an LS2 goat. its an incredible daily driver, and takes mods well. i've got catback, intake, tune, shifter, and put down 375rwhp. the interior is very 'un-gm', and the ride is great. and you can absolutely embarass GT's all day long.

That is not true. From personal experience. I have video that proves!! Go with the GTO hands down. They are capable of runnin mid 11's all motor. Compared to comfort GTO, power GTO. Hell just a stock 04 with a tune and you will have a blast with a mid low 13 sec car! 05-06 gto would be a better investment if you can find one!

From personal experience i walked a stock o4 gto in my stock 98 trans am!!

I meant when did you beat someone? because you suck at driving that car.......need I mention the burnout at the chrysler classic :D

Ahahahaha funny i beat plenty of people!! :asshole: And that was my first burnout ever!!!!! And i made up for it and it was second to yours says other people!

Ahahahaha funny i beat plenty of people!! :asshole: And that was my first burnout ever!!!!! And i made up for it and it was second to yours says other people!

:bs: says who???? your on drugs! if I remember correctly everyone said mine saved our f-body burnouts that night from your massive failure! :gtfo: not to mention when I did mine people wanted me to wait until they all got their cameras/video cameras ready, and I didn't stall my car 3 times in row trying to do a simple burnout like you :rolleyes:

stock lt1 with auto tranny> brandons w6

oh and i had the best burn out, craigs car made ears bleed, and you just made us look like a bunch of clowns with your failure of a burnout.

it wasnt your 1st burnout either, i saw you at t.t at trails like the first day you dumb fuck. you fail, please dont ever brag about your one door wonder EVER again. kthnxbye

If u wouldnt read dumbass i said 2nd to yours!!!

stock lt1 with auto tranny> brandons w6

oh and i had the best burn out, craigs car made ears bleed, and you just made us look like a bunch of clowns with your failure of a burnout.

it wasnt your 1st burnout either, i saw you at t.t at trails like the first day you dumb fuck. you fail, please dont ever brag about your one door wonder EVER again. kthnxbye

Ur an idiot that was b4 trails!!!!! dumbass! And u never saw me run my car at trails plus i never did a burnout b4 running!!!! so :gtfo:

Wow one door wonder huh ok i can at least open both of my doors dumbass! im tired of your shit talk!!! Ive beaten you b4 so it doesnt matter!!

Guest tbutera2112
Oh and its 10x easier to do a burnout in an automatic!!!

i never had a problem in the stang...first time i tried it i nailed it and it really wasnt much different...