05 Mustang GT or 04 GTO

93toNV

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I test drove both, and they seem pretty equally matched on power. I like the GTO interior better but I like the mustang exterior better! Ugh, this is tuff

Look at depreciation info, mod price for the ones you are considering (if any), and just sit and look at pictures and videos online until your mind is made up.

I personally think that mustangs are one of the best sounding cars made.

Guest tbutera2112
05 mustang is ugly as shit.... i love gtos, i like the relaxed look with the nice engine... i would go with an ls2 gto, but if you cant afford one, then the ls1 would do just fine... forget the stang unless you plan to drop some serious money into performance

lol thanks for the responses guys. The votes here seem about as close as me trying to make up my mind. If I could afford the ls2 GTO my mind would be made up, but as it sits right now, im in the 04 price range.

i personally would go with the GTO, but thats personal opinion. They both have there ups and downs. stock Vs stock, they do feel about the same power wise cause the GTO is a bit heavier car. If your buying the car with the intent to mod it, then it become personal preference to what you like better, NA or boost. LS1 makes rediculous power NA, while it would take boost for the stang.

LS2 GTO! Save a couple more months or do what ever you can to get it way better car.

but back to your 04 gto or 05 gt. If you are not gonna mod the cars at all it would be a toss up, i would head for the GTO as i am a GM guy, the LS series motors can not be beat for the money.

If you plan to mod the car get the GTO, no question.