05 Mustang GT or 04 GTO

93toNV

If u wouldnt read dumbass i said 2nd to yours!!!

Ur an idiot that was b4 trails!!!!! dumbass! And u never saw me run my car at trails plus i never did a burnout b4 running!!!! so :gtfo:

Wow one door wonder huh ok i can at least open both of my doors dumbass! im tired of your shit talk!!! Ive beaten you b4 so it doesnt matter!!

FYI his door's are fixed! he bought the parts I installed them :cool:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fist302
Well it looked close, now the GTO is taking over as favorite. If someone can find me an 05 GTO around the 16k mark, id be set. Most I see are around 18.5-24k! 05 stangs seem to be in the 15-19k range

Do you not like F bodies?

You could get a TA or camaro for less than that and still have plenty of mod money to lay waste to a gto or 3v GT.

Well it looked close, now the GTO is taking over as favorite. If someone can find me an 05 GTO around the 16k mark, id be set. Most I see are around 18.5-24k! 05 stangs seem to be in the 15-19k range

thats right drive the GTO youll never think twice ,theres no comparision the goat is a far better built car,more power more leg room ,more comfie to drive,why have a rustang and be like all the others....

look hard, and be patient. i bought my '05 M6 GTO 1.5 years ago. i found it off of ebay in wisconsin--he had a starting bid at 22,500, and no one was biting. i offered him $21k, and the next thing you know i was flying out to wisconsin. it had 10k miles on it, and has been perfect. these deals are out there with the economy the way it is

If you are wiling to take a drive I know where there are a ton of them. SC, AL, IN, WIS. They Start at 18k cheepest with low miles is 15k. If you wanna drive and be comfortable and have the power get the LS1/LS2.

Joe Van Horn Chevrolet in Wisconsin has like 3 under 18k with like 23k miles. http://www.vanhornchev.com

like big steve says, you have to travel a bit to get what you want. when i was in the market for one, the dipshit at haydocy wouldn't even let me test drive one---it was a 2006 model with less than 100 miles, and i was there halfway through 2007--it had been on the lot forever. all their used LS2's were going for $25-26k and had 30k miles on them. one week later, i had purchased a goat with 1/3 the miles for $21k. i showed it to the salesman when i took it to get a spare key made.