PS3 Players?

zeitgeist57

I play the hell out of GT5 Prologue. I currently have every single car and just under $2million. MotorStorm Pacific Rift and Dirt are both pretty fun. I think I'll actually pick up Dirt 2 when it comes out soon. Both Motorstorms 1 and 2 and Dirt 1 are available for demo download at the PS Store. Burnout Paradise City is pretty fun, too. I've also been playing Oblivion for months now with no signs of stopping. I don't think I've ever got more bang for the buck as with that game and I still haven't completed it. I've also noticed more and more, that many games, (especially, now that people are learning to work with the PS's hardware) that games are generally just a bit better on the ps3. Loading times, graphics, etc are quite often at least a bit better than on other systems. This same thing happened with the ps2. We use ours for constant gaming, as a media player (it's hooked up wireless and I use the laptop as a media server) to watch all the shows I download, etc. Anyway, the more I use this thing, the more shit I learn I can do and the better it gets. Never had a problem with anything, either.

I play the hell out of GT5 Prologue. I currently have every single car and just under $2million. MotorStorm Pacific Rift and Dirt are both pretty fun. I think I'll actually pick up Dirt 2 when it comes out soon. Both Motorstorms 1 and 2 and Dirt 1 are available for demo download at the PS Store. Burnout Paradise City is pretty fun, too. I've also been playing Oblivion for months now with no signs of stopping. I don't think I've ever got more bang for the buck as with that game and I still haven't completed it. I've also noticed more and more, that many games, (especially, now that people are learning to work with the PS's hardware) that games are generally just a bit better on the ps3. Loading times, graphics, etc are quite often at least a bit better than on other systems. This same thing happened with the ps2. We use ours for constant gaming, as a media player (it's hooked up wireless and I use the laptop as a media server) to watch all the shows I download, etc. Anyway, the more I use this thing, the more shit I learn I can do and the better it gets. Never had a problem with anything, either.

When your done with everything in Oblivion (it takes a really really long time to do all the side quests), pick up Fall Out 3. It's the same thing, but with a different story and different feel.

Guest Removed
Ill add you and we can sprayfart some 15 year olds on Cod4, lol

im cred05 on psn also

and some more in the thread i started in here

mines gearheadz_racing on the ps network. imalways playing socom anymore..when im on it