Craigslist Find

WideOpenThrottle

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1002719619.html

This car is a true Cobra with alot of extras. Around 30 grand in engine and transmission alone. About 2,500 in paint. It has been lowered around 5". It will run 182 mph top end. Probably 11.9's quarter mile(all motor no extras). It is a fully asperated engine but was built to handle 12psi boost and 500 shot nitris. A powerdyne super-charger will bring it well over 800 horse at the rear tires. Right now it is around 450 horse the way it sits. It red lines at around 8200 rpms. It has dual action upper control arms. B&M short throw shifter, shift light with interchangeable pills, 17" cobra R rims the rear tires are 12 1/2 inches wide. Black leather interior(super clean), fully loaded, custom paint job, The color is red but outside it's all most orange, garage kept. You can email me or call Adam on cell (740)607-2907.

There is something wrong with people now-a-days... 30,000 in motor work but wants a Powerdyne with a 500 shot??? Bull

I love it will "probably run 11.9's" - why not "11.99999999's instead?

Points for using "probably" in a speed claim.

Points for estimating a quarter mile just barely into the 11's.

When people ask what kind of quarter mile time my car can run, I'll usually respond with something similar to, "I have no idea. Somewhere between 11's and 15's depending on the driver, and I can't launch worth a damn."

Guest tbutera2112
didn't 99 cobras say cobra on the rear bumper?

looks like a gt with an ugly body kit

nope...and it looks like a cobra... i doubt that guy is smart enough to realize that cobras have different tail lights than a gt, so i would assume those lights are stock, and they are cobra lights... 99 cobra says mustang on the bumper, 01 cobra says cobra on the bumper