Counter strike!

Jizzle Juice

It looks like that because that was the end of the match, I don't remember if I have the video of that ownage saved or not (I made it because someone said during the round I was hax0ring).

Really doubt I'll get around to it anytime soon. Though, my desktop does have all my media on it and my PS3 works well for that...

wow CS wasted so much of my life, I was even in a clan way back in the day.

lol

I was in leagues and played at every local tournament. I played in Cal-Main league and destroyed bitches. Andy only got in b/c I was so good and told them he had to be in too. haha j/p

r2r .:. ro-_-ku would own you all.

I'm sure I'd keep plenty of my own on CS:S if I ever got a computer that'd be able to run it efficiently. I've never even tried to download it on my PC b/c I know it'd be crap. 1.6 is much better anyway.

How can you say 1.6 is better when you just said you haven't played CS:S?

Where did it say I've never played it? Is it written in invisible text? I've played it plenty of times, just never had it on my computer.

Solider of fortune 2 capture the flag was awesome. I was the best with the m16 grenade launcher. It was easy to launch grenades to your face. SOF 1 deathmatch was even better. I loved running away from people and throwing C4 to a wall, wait 2 seconds and hit the detonate button. Body parts fly.

• 4 months later...
I typically play TF2 or DoD...old Day of Defeat. Or CS:S Gun Game.

I only play 1.6. Either in Zombie Mods or scrims. I may go play deathmatch for a few rounds to warm up before scrimming.