acmebomb the screw up

acmebomb

hey guys and ladies. im jeremy. i live in canal winchester. i drive an 94 mazda p/u. i used to be on here a few years ago. im looking for a new ride. not sure what i want yet. along the lines of a 4 banger import. thanks in advance
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how old are you jeremy? what is your profession? any pics of your sweet mazda pickup? you know anybody on here? what happened to your old username? looking to buy an evo? civic? toyota yaris?

withholding rep for now.......come on man give us something to work with. i'm rooting for ya

I swear to god it may not seem like it, but you have have been blessed to try and redo your godawful first attempt, at the precipice of the "new" CR. The CR that doesn't want to eat your babies, no matter how delicious, and your second try while better than the first attempt, is still pretty paltry. Of course your first intro could've been better done by a 2 yr old, understandably lacking the ability to read and or write, which also explains their inability to type. This doesn't apply to you.

This may sound awfully mean of me, but I have not yet repped you, and may just change my neutral position for money, or for sexual favors from an attractive female(waiting for clever edit) you may know. Of course you could bypass the whole thing by giving a little more info, and maybe, just maybe throwing a pic of your ride, past ride, GF, or something funny. By the way, I happen to be a fan of 4banger imports, so what import do you want ? Ho do you plan on making it as rice as possible (I am most interested in this) ? Also, would you like to do a 20 roll for a delicious baby ?

And because the poster above me still feels the need to go too far, I'm giving acmebomb positive rep. Also because Mazdawg's are cool. And because he has a creative screenname.

Seriously ? I thought it was pretty obvious where I was kidding.

Though even with a Mod repping you, you still have a red dot. You need me noob. I'm secretly rooting for you. So I suppose I'm just rooting for you.

I swear to god it may not seem like it, but you have have been blessed to try and redo your godawful first attempt, at the precipice of the "new" CR. The CR that doesn't want to eat your babies, no matter how delicious, and your second try while better than the first attempt, is still pretty paltry. Of course your first intro could've been better done by a 2 yr old, understandably lacking the ability to read and or write, which also explains their inability to type. This doesn't apply to you.

This may sound awfully mean of me, but I have not yet repped you, and may just change my neutral position for money, or for sexual favors from an attractive female(waiting for clever edit) you may know. Of course you could bypass the whole thing by giving a little more info, and maybe, just maybe throwing a pic of your ride, past ride, GF, or something funny. By the way, I happen to be a fan of 4banger imports, so what import do you want ? Ho do you plan on making it as rice as possible (I am most interested in this) ? Also, would you like to do a 20 roll for a delicious baby ?

Good god I wish I could give you more +rep. I'm sorry but I don't see how this is too far. The noob got two chances, and failed at both. It's not like Sol was like "Oh em gee j00 stupid nub g0 di3 1n a f1r3!!!!!!". Fail intro is still fail, sorry that's just fact.

i just turned 22 i dont kno anyone on the fourms. i dont have any pics. i work at bw3's

im lookig for a honda coupe. under $5000. my other name i dont kno what happened to my othere usere name i forgot it. so i made a new 1

i just turned 22 i dont kno anyone on the fourms. i dont have any pics. i work at bw3's

im lookig for a honda coupe. under $5000. my other name i dont kno what happened to my othere usere name i forgot it. so i made a new 1

Come again as to why you joined? Is it just to look for a 16 second car? This is Columbus Racing check out auto trader or what ever to find a $5K honda 4banger.

Guest Removed
i was also kinda thinkin of a firebird or camero. i donk kno too much about firebirds or cameros. i would love to own 1 of these cars as long as the gas is free

buy a mustang

move to grove city