acmebomb the screw up

acmebomb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was also kinda thinkin of a firebird or camero. i donk kno too much about firebirds or cameros. i would love to own 1 of these cars as long as the gas is free

just for spelling camAro wrong, -rep. jk,

But on a serious note (and i know im going to get flamed for) These cars get great gas mileage. hell my 3.8 firebird with cam torque converter and 3.73 gears out back still gets 30+ mpg on the freeway, and its a hell of a lot better than any honda your gonna get for under 5K. Even if you dont a 6 cylinder one, LS1 cars have been known to get great gas mileage to (some also see 30+ mpg).

Ummm... 65% of this board doesnt race or own race cars. They just talk shit all winter about what they are going to do then disapear in the spring.

An unmodded v6 fyreturd will put you in the intermidiate class of racing around here.

hey, i take offense to that asshole :p

just for spelling camAro wrong, -rep. jk,

But on a serious note (and i know im going to get flamed for) These cars get great gas mileage. hell my 3.8 firebird with cam torque converter and 3.73 gears out back still gets 30+ mpg on the freeway, and its a hell of a lot better than any honda your gonna get for under 5K. Even if you dont a 6 cylinder one, LS1 cars have been known to get great gas mileage to (some also see 30+ mpg).

my ls2 I MEAN ls1 doesn't see that kind of fuel mileage :cool: