MMMMMMMMM Donuts

SpaceGhost

This may have or may not have been me plowing our court since the city has NEVER plowed it in 8 years.

Love the commentary that may have or may have not been my wife. Although the camera person doesn't know to let the camera focus before recording.

&hl=en">

Edited by Benjamin

I can do that in reverse :p but I had fun nonetheless. The MS3 with the Blizzaks ate through just about everything. Even unplowed lots werent' a big deal.

The one thing I found I do not like about such a small car is that with such a stiff ass suspension, it makes for a rough ride down the iced secondary roads.

Had her out in Worthington Kilborn's lot until the plows showed up. Went back afterwards to a slide aroudn on the ice.

Dude, you need to learn how to do AWD donuts. Get that shit to sit and spin like a top. Ask Rigsby.

Oh I can, I'm just being extra careful because I'm in a Cul-de-sac. I have had much more fun in larger lots. Plus my tires are actually pretty good, they have a ton of traction.

Guest tbutera2112
I can do that in reverse :p but I had fun nonetheless. The MS3 with the Blizzaks ate through just about everything. Even unplowed lots werent' a big deal.

The one thing I found I do not like about such a small car is that with such a stiff ass suspension, it makes for a rough ride down the iced secondary roads.

Had her out in Worthington Kilborn's lot until the plows showed up. Went back afterwards to a slide aroudn on the ice.

"such a small car" ? mazda3s appear small, but really theyre not... when my moms is in the garage next to my car you can really tell ...mazda3 is same size as a mustang :p

I had that problem too, my car is too stiff for all these bumps and shit... I feel like im driving on train tracks

blizzaks FTW. when we had a bit of ice in 04 (different from the storm at christmas), i was going up hill with a right hand bend at the top. i was going a bit too fast, drifted across the road and into a ditch off the side of the road and partially into a cornfield, car close to parallel to road. with those tires managed to somehow drive right out of the ditch and back onto the road. lol

car didnt fare so well though. clipped a phone pole and destroyed fender, mirror, and dented both doors.

This may have or may not have been me plowing our court since the city has NEVER plowed it in 8 years.

Love the commentary that may have or may have not been my wife. Although the camera person doesn't know to let the camera focus before recording.

&hl=en">

If they have not plowed your court in 8 years they never will, gotta do what ya gotta do to clear the snow off the road. Nice loved the wifes comments!!