.327 federal magnum

stangsn95gt

I prefer the 88 Magnum. It shoots through schools and the tree outside.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/randehay/johnny.jpg

Kidding aside- I wouldn't rush to adopt a new cartridge unless it really fills a void in the market, which I don't feel this one does. To me it seems like a better idea to go with the 38+P or the magnum version of that particular gun and you can use a variety of ammunition that can be found anywhere (probably cheaper too). For that matter, I believe you can shoot 9mm out of the SP101 as well. Sure it's nice the 327 is supposed to recoil less than the 357, but this gun isn't really all that light so I doubt you'd notice all that much difference.

Edited by twistedfocus

I'll chime in.... 327 is great, if you don't mind not being able to find ammo everywhere like you can for 357mag or 38spl. It's neat but I fear it will go the way of 357 sig all too soon. We'll see what happens, but I think they invented a cartridge for a problem they never really had to contend with. 32H&R mag solved that problem (felt recoil) and look how easy it is to find, and how expensive it is when you do find it.