1jz SC300 Winter build updates.

BIGGU

Ive talked with that kid before hes a big douche bag. i asked him about his setup and he refused to tell me about it unless i raced him. its sad when a stock set of twin turbos are making more power then his aftermarket single.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive talked with that kid before hes a big douche bag. i asked him about his setup and he refused to tell me about it unless i raced him. its sad when a stock set of twin turbos are making more power then his aftermarket single.

Same kid that said he had a shop, but didn't do the motorswap himself?

He sounds like a ass, I didnt know you knew about it, just though u might just wanted to look. Your car looks awesome all around, good job, hope you do well in driftin, it always looks fun to do it and is prob awesome.

no big deal, these were things i was planning on changing out this winter anyways. although it would have been smart to do a compression check before hand. oh well at least its all going to be done now. i was close to getting the stock 370cc injectors maxed out.

no big deal, these were things i was planning on changing out this winter anyways. although it would have been smart to do a compression check before hand. oh well at least its all going to be done now. i was close to getting the stock 370cc injectors maxed out.

There is no reason you cant do a compression check right now.

• 2 weeks later...
SC is purring like a kitten again, spark plugs were fouled to hell and back. Compression test = first cylinder 149, 2-6 are all 120. no idea why the first is so high tho.

Nice. Good to hear its back up and running right again.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/cage/IMG_3008.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/cage/IMG_3010.jpg

its a shame its the wrong kit. I ordered the bolt in cage and they sent me the race bar and the u weld kit. fucking autopower. by the time i get this one modified to fit i could have done a completely custom cage.

Thanks tho to the guys at Zerolift for waiting for me to come get it tho, if you ever need anything they will take care of you with out a doubt!

honestly not quite sure. this winter im taking the engine out and redoing a few things.

usually turbo cars are 150-160 ish at around 8:5.1 then NA cars are 180ish up I could be wrong tho. I just always remember my dsm's and sr motors being 155-160 for some reason.

are u doin and wieght reduction.

if so what

Yep, pcitures speak for themself but you can see what all is done, still have all audio stuff including the 12 disk. future plans are to remove sound deadning, go throught the cluster fuck of wiring in this car and only keep that in which is needed, passenger racing seat.

since i have a cage ill be getting a set of CF doors and a few other things but thats in the future, we will see what happens.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/IMG_2983.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So i figured id update everyone but i put the original ECU back in and then ran it and it hiccuped once then drove perfectly fine. must have had bad gas or something.

Anyways since its the off season now its time to do some work. heres the plan for the car. Since i was having problems with the compression its time to do the 1.5jz swap like i was wanting to do. im going to take my stock 2jz-ge block and rebuild the bottom end with good parts, do a single turbo conversion, remove ABS, take the hydro out of inline, make second brackets for second rear calipers, MKIV TT brakes front and rear, R154 transmission swap and other items. heres the parts im planning on getting for the engine build. its not set in stone so it could change.

ATI Super Dampended pully

OEM oil pump

2jz-GE rings NPR

2jz waterpump electric?

ACL race bearings

AFPR KIT DM

ARP headstuds

ARP Mainstuds

ARP Rod bolts

eristic 2jz head Gasket

DM turbo kit

1jz Fuel rail

Mishimoto Radiator

AEM Wideband

RC 750CC

Transmission stuff

Soarer r154

OS GIKEN twin disk

Drive Shaft

with all said and done i should be able to be 550-600HP which is where im wanting to be.