iPhone Apps

wagner

Sportacular for sport scores.

Dynolicious for using your iPhone like a Gtech to check performance.

Speedster - GPS speedometer.

HoldEm - Apple Texas hold em Game

Shazam for identifying songs that you don't know.

google app for just talking into the phone and Google searching the web for what you just said.

I am not jailbroken.

Fieldrunners - fun tower defense game.

TouchGrind - If you've ever skated before.

UrbanSpoon/Around me- These actually saved me when I was in the middle of nowhere, TN and out of gas.

Pandora

Mint/pageonce-to manage and remind you of bills and expenses.

quickpwn 2.1

Cydia

sbsettings

Catagories

Night Camera

Air Mouse (lets you use your iphone as a mouse/kb I use this for my TVPC)

Emulators (There are rom repos for cydia)

twc

flashlight from cyidia

cycorder (Video Recorder FREE)

aim

RepairPal ( Get estimates for car repairs)

Google (Use voice to search for things)

stumblerplus

spoofapp is fun

Pandora

Here Iam

Takemetomyride

iheartradio

handy level

iwant

does the new iPhone finally offer an interactive voice spoken turn by turn GPS yet or is it still just google maps with manually followed directions?

I looked into one a while back, but my BB can take me door to door with excellent GPS and spoken word turn by turn directions, etc....

Anything new?

does the new iPhone finally offer an interactive voice spoken turn by turn GPS yet or is it still just google maps with manually followed directions?

I looked into one a while back, but my BB can take me door to door with excellent GPS and spoken word turn by turn directions, etc....

Anything new?

No.

^No. It can give you a live location of where you + directions are but no voice/turn-by-turn.

The iPhone is a huge pain to use while you are driving. With no tactile feedback you have to look down at it way too much. I only use the GPS in a pinch and never text/call while driving.

^No. It can give you a live location of where you + directions are but no voice/turn-by-turn.

I can't believe they don't have that yet. I love the GPS on my Blackberry 8800. I don't even use my Garmin anymore except on long trips because it does have a larger screen and remote control. However, if I fly to another city I usually just use my BB.

Jailbreak, first. Then too many apps and shit to name.

Will this void the warranty? I was thinking about this any good sites to get info? There was a couple I was looking at but they did not really explain what Jailbreak was all about.

I also just did the upgrade how would that affect jailbreak?

Will this void the warranty? I was thinking about this any good sites to get info? There was a couple I was looking at but they did not really explain what Jailbreak was all about.

i would like to know this as well...

Yes it will if you have a problem and you don't return it to the OEM software before taking it to the apple store. And you have to wait for the "dev Team" to release the new jailbreak software before updating to the next update when apple releases them. Usually that is only a day or two afterward though. I just leave mine alone, it has all I need, I don't need to "decorate" my iPhone...

Yes, it will void it. As the Ghost said, if you need to take it in, simply restore it in iTunes and then take it in. Eitherway you need to back it up cause the genius crew doesn't. They replace with a new, no personal stuff, phone.

I bought an Iphone yesterday. The salesman was saying if ever you needed to bring it in for service simply hook it to Itunes and let it restore it. He said if the phone won't turn on they have no way of knowing if it is jailbroken so you would be fine there as well. Putty jailbroke mine yesterday while we were waiting for the UFC fight to start.

I bought an Iphone yesterday. The salesman was saying if ever you needed to bring it in for service simply hook it to Itunes and let it restore it. He said if the phone won't turn on they have no way of knowing if it is jailbroken so you would be fine there as well. Putty jailbroke mine yesterday while we were waiting for the UFC fight to start.

what program did you use?

IHe said if the phone won't turn on they have no way of knowing if it is jailbroken so you would be fine there as well.

Yes they can, apple has a program that is fucking killer, behind the genius bar. On MacRumors people are trying to find out what it is. I don't know what it is called but "geniuses" can pull all kinds of statistics off the phone. They can be a dick about stuff or they can be cool, just remember to be cool when speaking to one when you need it fixed.

I can't believe they don't have that yet. I love the GPS on my Blackberry 8800. I don't even use my Garmin anymore except on long trips because it does have a larger screen and remote control. However, if I fly to another city I usually just use my BB.

It's against the Google Terms of Service (assuming the iPhone uses Google Maps). Even on the Android OS, Google doesn't allow turn-by-turn.