Slomaros, Firechickens VS the stangs

mrtbolt64

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, in my drunken typing stooper last night I see this post has took life.

Crazy thinking but what if we took the quickest 8 camaro/firebirds vs the 8 quickest stangs on a pro ladder running a pro tree?????

Winter time is killing me here and I cant wait till the track opens back up!

Stang guys, if you need help getting your stuff together I am so bored I will offer to help you.

I think a pro tree should be a must... I think we can have more than 8 vs 8...

Since we have the user groups gathering the camaros and firebirds against the stangs I think at the next CR track rental we ought to have a match race pitted against each other. Winner take all for bragging rights of CR.

Give me your ideas??????????

i will walk 3/4 of the fbodys an mustangs.... the other 1/4 will destroy me but that's ok....oh an brandon this is another official call out for your slow ass piece of shit :bangbang:

My shit will be together this summer. I'll take down most of the Mustangs on this board, and a few worthless imports too (Paul).

Rustangs and Ricers vs. the REAL cars, We've got V6s faster than V8s, and V8s that'll eat you alive, bring it

then i guess that gives us sam and neonkiller....

dont forget about me, i mean granted on shitty nittos and a 2.5 60ft i ran a 12.9 @ 128.. (oh an stock IRS and clutch :)) thats better than most them fbody guys get EVER:eek: