Does anyone think Springstein makes good music?

Aaron

Well, judging by your ages. 23. I would think you would say that. When he was big and had good music you were like 2-3.

He was great in the 80's and early 90's. I liked the show because I've heard his music several times before.

Shit, the show is better than that fuck bucket Prince and the Rolling Stoners that played the last few years.

Well, judging by your ages. 23. I would think you would say that. When he was big and had good music you were like 2-3.

He was great in the 80's and early 90's. I liked the show because I've heard his music several times before.

Shit, the show is better than that fuck bucket Prince and the Rolling Stoners that played the last few years.

So it's kinda like U2? :lol:

Ok,

Springsteen was in his prime long before the 80's and 90's

In fact I remember buying his albums 35 years ago. Anything he did after the 70's was a sellout, he truly was the "BOSS"

That being said his superbowl "performance" was a joke at best.

As was the Stones superbowl show

Ok,

Springsteen was in his prime long before the 80's and 90's

In fact I remember buying his albums 35 years ago. Anything he did after the 70's was a sellout, he truly was the "BOSS"

That being said his superbowl "performance" was a joke at best.

As was the Stones superbowl show

DAMN.

I just got pwned by the resident Grandpa of CR (Sorry Ray ) :).

Its hard for me to believe how old I am. I remember going to a stadium concert in Cleveland in 73

Joe Walsh, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Beach Boys.

You have to grow old, you dont have to grow up.

Ya.. I know bud. So you're saying you're a Toys R' Us kid? :)

Its hard for me to believe how old I am. I remember going to a stadium concert in Cleveland in 73

Wow!Some one older than me?I just remember Bon Jovi as an opening act that no one listened to.I liked Born In The USA but thats about all of the Boss I can stand.I remember cruising down the road in the backseat of my parents 66 Olds Cvt with Janis Joplin and Steppenwolf cranked on the radio.(no seatbelts even!)

Wow!Some one older than me?I just remember Bon Jovi as an opening act that no one listened to.I liked Born In The USA but thats about all of the Boss I can stand.I remember cruising down the road in the backseat of my parents 66 Olds Cvt with Janis Joplin and Steppenwolf cranked on the radio.(no seatbelts even!)

Sitting on the huge fold down arm rest in the back seat so you could see?

Do you have a walker yet?