Don't piss off snow plow drivers!

87GT

Apparently you've never seen me or know anyone that knows me....I dont need to prove shit to you lil guy. Now you and your joke of a sporty car need to walk away.

speaking of e-tough, he is the one going around all the time threatening to ban people.

are you on drugs? :confused:

What makes you think id give a shit about you? I play with douche bags like you for fun. Go prove something to someone else because there's nothing you could prove to me that would even give me the slightest interest in you or your blasphemes banter. Volvos are clearly high performance machines worthy of comparison to only the most exotic cars you can imagine. Everyone knows I bought my car for its blistering speed :rolleyes:

Who cares if you get banned... seriously. you're about as insecure as the guy who flew cross country and killed someone for talking shit to him while playing WoW. Real fuckin winner.

Go kill yourself.

are you on drugs? :confused:

What makes you think id give a shit about you? I play with douche bags like you for fun. Go prove something to someone else because there's nothing you could prove to me that would even give me the slightest interest in you or your blasphemes banter. Volvos are clearly high performance machines worthy of comparison to only the most exotic cars you can imagine. Everyone knows I bought my car for its blistering speed :rolleyes:

Who cares if you get banned... seriously. you're about as insecure as the guy who flew cross country and killed someone for talking shit to him while playing WoW. Real fuckin winner.

Go kill yourself.

See I am winning the e-battle cus now I have you flustered too. I clearly stated I was bored and e-battling ya big dummy.

I know you bought your car so you could deliver pizza's in a safe environment...you do work for pizza hut right?;)

Erik is that a threat? You should see how many people I have banned, you can count them on like 1 hand. :lol: You calling me a dildo is laughable. Hello kettle, you're black. All I know is you pimp your wife on this board constantly, also your "Fortune". As I can respect you as a small business owner, you come off as a complete douchebag on here constantly. I see you have done some cool things for this site at track events. I thank you for that. And yes I enjoy working for the state at an educational institution. The economy has the reverse effect on my job. Sorry it's not to your standards of mowing lawns and plowing snow. Can you get Rick Nash to autograph a jersey for me? I'm pretty sure you party with all the celebrities around cbus. With your money in Oil and the hot model wife I for sure am jealous of you. Because I really think my possessions define me. I often dream I am you when I am mowing my little area I call home. I mean I am destitute. What else can I do but idolize you, the landscape king of columbus. I can never be as cool as you, ever. I mean your LSX FD is the apple of my eye.

Funny some of the coolest people I have met in my life are independently wealthy and you would never know it until you really got know them. I get it, you rock and I don't. Meh it's Ok, I sleep just fine at night. I didn't get butt hurt in this thread.

Edited by Benjamin

Eric is that a threat? You calling me a dildo is laughable. Hello kettle, you're black. All I know is you pimp your wife on this board constantly, also your "Fortune". As I can respect you as a small business owner, you come off as a complete douchebag on here constantly. I see you have done some cool things for this site at track events. I thank you for that. And yes I enjoy working for the state at an edcational institution. The economy has the reverse effect on my job. Sorry it's not to your standards of mowing lawns and plowing snow. Can you get Rick Nash to autograph a jersey for me? I'm pretty sure you party with all the celebrities around cbus. With your money in Oil and the hot model wife I for sure jealous of you. Because I really think my possesions define me. I often dream I am you when I am mowing my little area I call home. I mean I am destitute. I can never be as cool as you. Funny some of the coolest people I have met in my life are independantly wealthy and youwould never know it untill you really got know them. I get it, you rock and I don't. Men it's Ok, I sleep just fine at night.

No a threat would be saying that if I saw you I would beat the shit out of you ....which I clearly did not do.

1. I have never said anything about a fortune...just a successful business

2. sorry for being proud of my wife's accomplishments, including working full time and becoming a principal.

3. I dont have money in oil....

4. I dont need your thanks for something I do for track days you dont go to.

5. I went to school for landscape arch.

6. My wife is not a possession

7. I could get you that signed jersey if you want...but not cus I party with him.

8. I do rock

9. Its the fucking internet, if you take anything seriously or base people on this your even dumber than I thought.

10. Your right, you will never be as cool as me.;)

11. The internet is serious business.

Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

My bad, Erik, my apologies, I wasn't paying attention to detail. And to be fair I think I can find the thread where you were wanting to compare paychecks with someone here in the heat of the moment. How else do I know about the oil? I don't blame you for being proud of this stuff and her at all, You seem to have accomplished a lot and she seems to be an awesome catch I'm sure. But I think we here on CR get it.......

I'm an "average joe", Erik, as pink floyd says:

He has laughed and he has cried

He has fought and he has died

just the same as all the rest

he's not the worst and not the best

The saying is way out of context from the song. But I like the wording.

I like my meager existence. Maybe if we met in person we would interact a little different. Keyboards seem to change people. I joke 99 percent of the time here. Hell look at my choice to flaunt apple on a board that 99 percent of people think is "gay". I find it so funny. It's my joke to threaten the banhammer, it's funny that I am known for it but have rarely actually done it.

My bad, Erik, my apologies, I wasn't paying attention to detail. And to be fair I think I can find the thread where you were wanting to compare paychecks with someone here in the heat of the moment. How else do I know about the oil? I don't blame you for being proud of this stuff and her at all, You seem to have accomplished a lot and she seems to be an awesome catch I'm sure. But I think we here on CR get it.......

I'm an "average joe", Erik, as pink floyd says:

He has laughed and he has cried

He has fought and he has died

just the same as all the rest

he's not the worst and not the best

I like my meager existence. Maybe if we met in person we would interact a little different. Keyboards seem to change people. I joke 99 percent of the time here. Hell look at my choice to flaunt apple on a board that 99 percent of people think is "gay". I find it so funny.

You know you talk about your Apple way more than I do about anything in my life....just quoting you here "we get it"

the paycheck thing, I was just trying to call the guys bluff...

and I have investments in 2 oil rigs that produce oil and nature gas, thats all.