I'm getting old...

Main3s

It's ok, guys. It wasn't really meant to be funny. It's not slapstick. I find many people cannot always follow the shifts in "funny" on Family Guy. Hell, I don't think anyone can other than the creators, at times.

I get that, but I almost find it moraly wrong...and before...well I'm pretty sure I would have laughed at that. I've just noticed little things like that about myself latley.

I get that, but I almost find it moraly wrong...and before...well I'm pretty sure I would have laughed at that. I've just noticed little things like that about myself latley.

I guess I see what you're saying. I've noticed shit like this about myself as I've gotten older, too.

What is it you find offensive? I don't believe they're making fun of prom date dumpster babies. So, nothing there.

It is simply because they're pointing out something that makes most uncomfortable to think about? I find people would rather pretend the problem doesn't exist because they find it offensive and don't want to think about or face the problem. It harms their sensitive moral judgement. (btw, I'm being cereal; not poking fun or anything.)

Or maybe it's not so much the scene or whatever, but what it represents that bothers you. In that case, it's not Family Guy you have a problem with but the topic they're covering.

I'd say get over it, but it's your choice not to receive your daily moral servings from Family Guy, a comedy animation, instead of Fox News. I suggest watching the show Moral Orel. :D (Ok, the last paragraph was poking fun. ;))

I guess I see what you're saying. I've noticed shit like this about myself as I've gotten older, too.

What is it you find offensive? I don't believe they're making fun of prom date dumpster babies. So, nothing there.

It is simply because they're pointing out something that makes most uncomfortable to think about? I find people would rather pretend the problem doesn't exist because they find it offensive and don't want to think about or face the problem. It harms their sensitive moral judgement. (btw, I'm being cereal; not poking fun or anything.)

Or maybe it's not so much the scene or whatever, but what it represents that bothers you. In that case, it's not Family Guy you have a problem with but the topic they're covering.

I'd say get over it, but it's your choice not to receive your daily moral servings from Family Guy, a comedy animation, instead of Fox News. I suggest watching the show Moral Orel. :D (Ok, the last paragraph was poking fun. ;))

I'm not sure what it is about it. I love family guy, so I don't "blame" or have a problem with the show. I guess it's the idea that I could laugh at something like that... I don't have many baby friends so I don't really relate from a personal level. Also I was born in a hospital NOT a dumpster so I don't feel shorthanded by the skit, after all, it's better off being some other baby rather then me, right? J/K

It’s almost like an epiphany, realizing that I’m starting to mature. Another example…

The other day I was leaving Kroger and there was this old lady in front of me moving slow as fuck. I mean ridiculously slow for no god damn reason other then her being 80 and not knowing what the hell she’s doing. Normally my line of thinking is “Well 70-80-90 years old or not, if you can’t drive and function out around other then stay the fuck home!” followed by honking my horn until she moves. But this time I started to think like that but then…well something changed. I didn’t see some 80 year old lady keeping me from getting home, I saw my Grandmother and kind of felt sorry for her….So instead of honking my horn….I flew around the bitch and gave her the finger! Hahaha, No but srsly, I think I’m just maturing and don’t find the stupidest things funny anymore…Or it could be that it just wasn’t funny to begin with.