Lee Enfield .303 Rifles

Mattsn2o281

Anyone have any exp. with one? how do they shoot? someone offered one to me in trade, and i'm trying to find out if they are worth messing with. It has a sythetic stock and what seems like a nice scope setup, still waiting on a few more details, but let me know what you all think of them in general...

Well made the trade. it's nothing special but should be good for making some nice sized holes in paper from a few hundred yards away lol. only problem is the damn scope is russian, so i ve got to try and figure it out. i did strip it down and i think i cleaned 100 yrs of shit out of a 75 yr old gun, but the action is nice, and i could see it being easy to fire fast. Also, it's stamped mk1 on the receiver, so i'm trying to figure that out. Found ammo at buckeye outdoors, now i just need to find a rifle range around here....

Justin, what did you think of yours? pretty accurate and reliable?

i only shot bout 100 rds thro it.... it was all at about 150 yds into a dugout hillside with metal objects in it..... wasnt really going for any kill shots just plinking....its seems to be reliable never had any problems..... i thought bout selling it tho since it collects dust

i only shot bout 100 rds thro it.... it was all at about 150 yds into a dugout hillside with metal objects in it..... wasnt really going for any kill shots just plinking....its seems to be reliable never had any problems..... i thought bout selling it tho since it collects dust

Cool, what kind of ammo did you use? i heard there is some paki shit to stay away from, but other then that i can't seem to find what everyone is suggesting.

Janks, Thats a nice looking rifle.

Good deal. Hey i can't find the damn thread that all the ranges where rifles were allowed, can anybody suggest a couple, or does anyone know if new albany will let me shoot there? i never had a problem with my mini 14 there, but i remember them not being fond of anything over .223.