Free Grand Slam

Gergwheel1647545492

No, this is why it is bullshit. There is not a Denny's in or around Columbus, not even in the neighboring counties around Franklin County. The closest one I can think of is in Marion or Zanesville or south of Dayton.

From Denny's website:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/xml.sa.mapquest.com.gif

Long, long time ago. I want to say 5-10 years ago. Maybe more.

no shit, honestly I'm not surprised. Their grand slam breakfast used to be cheap and delicious, I would get it often in high school. Then for some reason it got expensive, thats when I stopped going there.

No wonder they can offer a free breakfast, theres only a handful of stores open anymore.

no shit, honestly I'm not surprised. Their grand slam breakfast used to be cheap and delicious, I would get it often in high school. Then for some reason it got expensive, thats when I stopped going there.

No wonder they can offer a free breakfast, theres only a handful of stores open anymore.

And in Ohio, they are in towns with small populations.

What happened to the one on near state st in Westerville? Over there by 270 and Kohls. Did that one go out of business?

Bob Evans bought that and added to it and that's where they're at now.

The only Denny's I remember is the one up by Norwalk .

There was one next to Hooters on Main, there was one next to Olive Garden on South Hamilton, there was one off of Westerville Road next to Bob Evans, etc.

The buildings were all owned by one leasing company, and they jacked their rates up so high one year Dennys didn't renew. This was in Columbus only.

Long, long time ago. I want to say 5-10 years ago. Maybe more.

It closed a few weeks after my 13th birthday, so exactly 11 years ago (tomorrow)

Dad took me and all my friends there for lunch then we went and saw Starship Troopers at the Glengary theater when it was the $1 theater.

It closed a few weeks after my 13th birthday, so exactly 11 years ago (tomorrow)

Dad took me and all my friends there for lunch then we went and saw Starship Troopers at the Glengary theater when it was the $1 theater.

Sounds right to me. 11 it is......