Car value

V8 Beast

KBB is a fucking joke , used cars go by ebay and craigslist now days , anybody who goes by kbb is a dumbfuck.

This man speaks the truth! Try selling a car and you will definitely realize this- I think it has been this way for the last 5 or six years. Not sure why but it probably has something to do with the fact that the market is more informed than they were before with the increase in users of both services. I got the most high value interest from the most recent car I sold from the print version in auto trader from guys who didn't know how to work computers.

Buicks haven't changed a bit.

Now when Slow and Queerious comes out...

I know, I was hoping they would use a ws6 in it... or at least in the new Knight Rider. Both let me down :(

LS1 Firebirds are in like 1 of 55 video games on top of it. I'm tired of seeing foci and beetles in every game but no TA's!!!!!

/rant

My car has been wrecked, and none of the parts are original, I'd call mine worthless. Seeing as how my daily has 300k and more rust then paint, being an 88 KBB doesn't go back that far. I have no vehicular assets, but you can all tell me what it's like to be beaten by junk!!