Test Your Car Knowledge Site

1972mike

19/20

Missed the most sold car, figured it would be the Mustang since it has been around longer.

As a side note, I got the BMW one correct - but I meant to click Bavarian, Google says that's what it is, is that not correct?

Edit: "Bayerische Motoren Werke AG in German, translated to English means Bavarian Motor Works"

So both are correct...

19/20

Missed the most sold car, figured it would be the Mustang since it has been around longer.

As a side note, I got the BMW one correct - but I meant to click Bavarian, Google says that's what it is, is that not correct?

Edit: "Bayerische Motoren Werke AG in German, translated to English means Bavarian Motor Works"

So both are correct...

You mean you meant to click Bavarian Machine Wheels?

19/20

So both are correct...

i knew i was right!!! damn!

The olds badge took me a minute. Luckily, I've had a couple. One other one early on was trouble, as well, but I got it, too. One of the slogan ones. Can't remember, now. Anyway.....

20/20 :D

I received a Smart Marketing License. :confused: Some fake drivers license thing. Anyone else get a fake card thingy?

Also, did anyone else notice there are a few interactive things to do in the car as you take your test? Hint: The Hazard switch will show more than one thing. (It's really not worth going back if you've already tested. ;))