Thunder Valley Precision Tactical Steel Match

flounder

Just in case any of you may be interested in coming to this event that could not make the last event. If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to let me know.

Shooters,

The match will be held on 2-1-09 (Sunday)at 10:30 a.m. sharp!

5 targets at each station ranging from 200 yards to 2000. You will need 60 -100 rounds. Bring food/water and change of clothes.

Two man teams this time so pair up. All new shooters welcome and we will help you along the way.

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE RANGE YOUR BOLT IS OUT OF YOUR RIFLE!

Thanks,

Tom Sarver

Thunder Valley Precision

"We build precision rifles and train you how to use them"

740-502-6530 www.ohio1000yd.com

map-1.jpg

Edited by flounder

Wow so yesterday was an absolute blast. A bit windy but as soon as we doped our wind correction, it was clobbering time. One of the guys was making fairly consistent hits on the 1 mile target (1760 yards) with his Custom 300 short mag. I shot it and missed the target by about 12 inches due to a wind change. The mile target is only a 12" steel plate. Anyway, here is a vid of me shooting at various distances out to 1000 yards with my .308. I left my rifle out there to get some work done to it and Im already missing it. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJecEeUZ_8

Wow so yesterday was an absolute blast. A bit windy but as soon as we doped our wind correction, it was clobbering time. One of the guys was making fairly consistent hits on the 1 mile target (1760 yards) with his Custom 300 short mag. I shot his rifle and missed the target by about 12 inches due to a wind change. The mile target is only a 12" steel plate. Anyway, here is a vid of me shooting at various distances out to 1000 yards with my .308. I left my rifle out there to get some work done to it and Im already missing it. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJecEeUZ_8

Wow so yesterday was an absolute blast. A bit windy but as soon as we doped our wind correction, it was clobbering time. One of the guys was making fairly consistent hits on the 1 mile target (1760 yards) with his Custom 300 short mag. I shot his rifle and missed the target by about 12 inches due to a wind change. The mile target is only a 12" steel plate. Anyway, here is a vid of me shooting at various distances out to 1000 yards with my .308. I left my rifle out there to get some work done to it and Im already missing it. :(

Cool stuff dude.