No accident club

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Knock on wood and post up if you are in this club. Interested to see who has had zero accidents , neither caused or caused by.

Is this luck or skill you decide. Also did you grow up on a stick and at what age. Stick volvo at 15 here. I will be 31 in May.

I'll start. KNOCK ON WOOD.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
I am in the Not At Fault club.Its not my fault both of the people who have hit me have on thing in common' date='they have vagina's.[/quote']

Ouch bro , whammed by women , go figure , I guess its them drunks , teens ,or old people.

:dunno:

Been rear-ended twice, once on the the freeway and once on campus. Been backed into once.

Color me pleased.

Also, first car was a 1996 Ford Contour, 2.0 4cyl and 5spd Manual. Power Locks, Power Sunroof, crank windows.....

Edited by spankis

Guest 614Streets
No accidents.

Well while parking I did "tap" some dumbass's 2 foot long trailer hitch at about 0.25 mph. Just put a small dent in my front license plate.

Thats club house material. High Five.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2095/2062949278_f3985cdad0.jpg

I'm good! Never been in an accident, the cloest thing I had was someone bumped into my car while in the parking lot at my old apt. It didn't do any damage other then that...I've broken down on the side of the road several times.

Clean since i started driving at 16. Though some asshat kid did hit me with his daddies 2500 when I was 18. Other than that not so much as a parking lot bump since I started driving.

But that doesnt mean my insurance see's that. My fucking step dad ran a curb with my jetta last summer. There goes my safe driver discount :(