No accident club

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving for 11 years. No accidents. Never even have gone off the road or hit a pole. Never even been in an accident in my entire life as a passenger. I hear even minor ones can be pretty jarring.

I also have been pulled over around 8 times, (once for wreckless driving when I just got my license!) and have only ever gotten 1 ticket -- 46 in a 30 on a parking access road on BGSU campus. Complete BS but I beat it in court.

I attribute it to just being an alert driver at all times.

This is a great guide for new (and old) drivers on how to handle being an alert driver and getting pulled over:

http://ehowa.com/mythoughts/nospeeding.shtml

17 and haven't had an accident yet. It's not saying much, but considering that most of people have an accident within their first year of driving, I think I'm doing alright. Also, I've driven a stick for the whole time as well; learned to when I was like 12.

Guest 614Streets
Driving for 11 years. No accidents. Never even have gone off the road or hit a pole. Never even been in an accident in my entire life as a passenger. I hear even minor ones can be pretty jarring.

I also have been pulled over around 8 times, (once for wreckless driving when I just got my license!) and have only ever gotten 1 ticket -- 46 in a 30 on a parking access road on BGSU campus. Complete BS but I beat it in court.

I attribute it to just being an alert driver at all times.

This is a great guide for new (and old) drivers on how to handle being an alert driver and getting pulled over:

http://ehowa.com/mythoughts/nospeeding.shtml

Not bad for being 3 years old. High five.

Guest 614Streets
Never been in an accident. Although someone did "rear end" me once. Didnt cause any damage because we were barely moving in traffic.

I would attriute this to non accident as well , clubhousing majorly. High five :)

Guest 614Streets
I'm good! Never been in an accident, the cloest thing I had was someone bumped into my car while in the parking lot at my old apt. It didn't do any damage other then that...I've broken down on the side of the road several times.

High five considering your probably like me , in the club , but whilst(like while) driving always checking the rumps and hineeys on the ladies.

Guest 614Streets
No accidents. I came pretty close last week as nut nearly merged into me.

Also, grew up on a pos stick civic and drove tons of pos trucks for work.

Always helps to have a lane to make or turn into when that happens. :lol:

Guest 614Streets
As long as we're talking on the street here I'm in the club.

Wrecked my bike at Mid Ohio though so maybe not. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

It's both luck and awareness (not necessarily skill).

Drove stick at 13. Currently 30.

Andy

Looking good and driving clean. High five. Yeah I was talking on the street.

First truck, 1989 Ford Ranger, 5 speed, crank windows, no air, no power steering, vinyl bench seat. Single cab, short bed. It was the stripper model, no options at all. Took my drivers test in it. The lady said that she had never had a student with a manual take the test before....I was a little confused, but passed the first try with no problems.

Guest 614Streets
First truck, 1989 Ford Ranger, 5 speed, crank windows, no air, no power steering, vinyl bench seat. Single cab, short bed. It was the stripper model, no options at all. Took my drivers test in it. The lady said that she had never had a student with a manual take the test before....I was a little confused, but passed the first try with no problems.

Thats what I am talking about . I did my test the same way with a 5 speed mazda and they said the same thing.

First car was a 93 Ford Festiva, I totalled it twice. I'm far from being in that club with a few too many things then I'd like to count. My Camaro has been in the body shop 3 times, and the old company work van I had was put together in a junk yard (seriously) and I never gave myself enough room to stop it. My wife on the other hand has never had so much as a ticket, so can I sneak in with her?