Parting out a 2000 honda civic si

1qwk767

Message from God: Parts being sold for someone who was banned from here for scamming people. Thread loxor'd.

My friend just got this wrecked in front end si and he's parting it out. Complete car minus damaged front end sheet metal.

Its red with 130k miles on it, name your price on parts...post up what you need!

Edited by Casper

Guest Removed
really $100 i bet he will jump at that offer lol

high offer on drop out is $1800 so far

you said "name your price on parts"

so i did.

im just yanking your crank for not posting a price:p

Hey man, I posted this on slowmo forum--

I need front and rear suspension. Everything-- brakes, trailing arms, hubs, everything.

Lmk how much. If you're lower than the other guy, I'll come with tools and yank it off myself tomorrow. cash in hand brotha.

yeah I did, he told me he got ahold of you on Honda Tech I believe

but I will relay the info to him

Whats the issue man, i've pm'd you on other sites, I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR PARTS, but for some reason you're not responding to anything I've tried to get a hold of you about?? At least give me some contact info for your buddy so I can get a hold of him, and talk to him since you continually ignore me.

Oh btw this car is Shady Shanes aka Fibercation have fun dealing with this asshole. He's the same guy banned from every site known to man for being a fraud. You mgith have gotten some emails from him mx6trickout@aol.com prob a smartass comment or the infamous "wosrt picture ever" from craiglist. Oh and relay to your buddy that I don't like him either, but he already knows that!

Whats the issue man, i've pm'd you on other sites, I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR PARTS, but for some reason you're not responding to anything I've tried to get a hold of you about?? At least give me some contact info for your buddy so I can get a hold of him, and talk to him since you continually ignore me.

AJ, his buddy is fibercations.. I think that is the reason why.