I forgot how retarded DSM owners are

kenny

don't you even think about talking on the cell while you wipe

Look, just because you've had a few "lost calls" (read: dropped the phone into poopie water) doesn't mean we all do. In fact, your mother strangely loves when I whisper sweet nothings into her ear while the background is filled by the musical notes of turds rushing out of my tight anus. You should seriously consider buying her a gift card to a local shrink, something isn't right about that.

Look, just because you've had a few "lost calls" (read: dropped the phone into poopie water) doesn't mean we all do. In fact, your mother strangely loves when I whisper sweet nothings into her ear while the background is filled by the musical notes of turds rushing out of my tight anus. You should seriously consider buying her a gift card to a local shrink, something isn't right about that.

you should take yourself to a shrink, cause that is fucked up to even think about. And I heard from Howard that your ass isn't all that tight anymore.

:barf:

edit: and i bought myself a G'Zone just so I COULD drop it in the poopie water and be able to rinse it off.

Was there even a need to put a word before anus? And of all words to put before anus, why that one?

This isn't the way I wanted my day to begin.

Now you see why it was needed. :lol:

and yet you're the one chiding me for posting tits....

What the shit are you rambling about?

:lol: why does that not surprise me

Some of the shit on there is mind blowing.

I'll keep looking, I really need to wait until spring so I can sell my truck and drive the El Camino while looking.

I'm anal though, I really only want a 1Ga. Flip ups ftw.

I'm anal though, I really only want a 1Ga. Flip ups ftw.

Yes sir! Best DSMs ever!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/Sugarfuzz/New041resized.jpg

How much are you looking to spend? I come across them occasionally. Anything you do NOT want(sunroof, manual windows, salvage title, etc..)?

Yes sir! Best DSMs ever!

How much are you looking to spend? I come across them occasionally. Anything you do NOT want(sunroof, manual windows, salvage title, etc..)?

No salvage title. AC needs to be there, hopefully working. I want a clean one.

Price... depends on what it is, really. $4k or less since it will only be a beater would be ideal.

No salvage title. AC needs to be there, hopefully working. I want a clean one.

Price... depends on what it is, really. $4k or less since it will only be a beater would be ideal.

I will keep an eye out. I know where there are 2 right now, but both are salvage titled and both need ECUs (no surprise). I seem to remember Phil Davidson selling a white 1G on CDSM recently.

Yes sir! Best DSMs ever!

Slap some stock wheels on that thing and it be teh sexyness!!! At least to me.

I personally Like the grey combo I think it was.

One of my Fav vids.

Shepard FTW!