I forgot how retarded DSM owners are

kenny

dark tint + 1ga = winnar

God damnit I need another one. I'm thinking lowered, FMIC, injectors, pump, AFPR, clutch and a little GT series turbo.

The truck is the only "normal" daily I've ever had and I hate every second of driving it.

Yeh I am fucking hating my Explorer right now. I can't bring myself to ruining the Evo with all the salt on the roads, but I NEED to drive something with some balls SOON.

I would love to get another DSM just for a daily but I have 3 kids. If people didn't think they were made of gold I would rock a VR4 Galant. I just can't bring myself to pay what they are bringing

God damnit I need another one. I'm thinking lowered, FMIC, injectors, pump, AFPR, clutch and a GT40ish series turbo.

fixed

I never had any major problems with mine aside from smoking a head gasket twice, but that was all my fault anyway. :lol:

I wish thats all I had. But I mean, most of my probs were on my 2g. The 1g was def a more solid ride. I still had a shit ton of problems though considering they were my daily drivers and they were for the most part stock. They could have had a sketchy history though. A lowered 1g (90/91) with a FMIC is pretty slick though. My daily now is ordinary too, and i fucking hate it, but I doubt I'll ever buy another dsm. My 2g almost got me killed ;(

JaSSon had a red one over the Summer, not sure if he sold it when he got the tbss though. I drove it, ran great, check with him I guess.

I don't think he will ever part with that thing. He loves it in a surprisingly gay sort of way. He's only been driving the TBSS about once a month, in favor of his DSM that he can't unlock when it gets really cold out.

I wish thats all I had. But I mean, most of my probs were on my 2g. The 1g was def a more solid ride. I still had a shit ton of problems though considering they were my daily drivers and they were for the most part stock. They could have had a sketchy history though. A lowered 1g (90/91) with a FMIC is pretty slick though. My daily now is ordinary too, and i fucking hate it, but I doubt I'll ever buy another dsm. My 2g almost got me killed ;(

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.