Isle of Man TT

RC51 John

I'm pretty sure the average is one death per year at the Isle of Man race. Those guys are crazy, there are 2 parts in the race where the bikes are completely airborne. Honda is kicking ass at that race too. Those are the guys haulin around their balls in a wheelbarrow.

There are people sitting there having lunch while bike are flying past at 100+ mph. These guys make track racers look like a bunch of pussies. Oh no we can't race here theres not enough run off.

It would be awesome to see Moto GP or World SBK race there.

The TT race really is something else to watch. Just watching the onboard camera shots is enough to make me want to sit down & have a stiff drink.

You have to take you hat (or helmet) off to those guys who do that race & not forget to take a moment for the ones who did not make it all the way round & will never have the chance again.

Respect to all of them.

If you highside, you're going to end up in someones living room. If I were a spectator I'd hold up a sign that read, "TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT AREA."

Plus, the helmet and leathers is just for show. In that race, you fall and you're most likely done.

If you highside, you're going to end up in someones living room. If I were a spectator I'd hold up a sign that said, "TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT AREA."

LOL

I think I'd spectate from behind a tree, A big solid one.

With all due respect sir...I appreciate your enthusiasum but I would guess the reason no american has

won that race is it would take you a year just to memorize the course and you wouldnt want to go " yea I forgot that bump was there "... might be the

last thing you think...