Help me out? mounting/balancing tires

iwashmycar

Anyone here got some skills they can share mounting and balancing some tires? Basically I bent 2 wheels on a pothole, and ordered some new rims (4), but I need the tires transplanted, along with those damn TPM sensors... Another thing is the tires are runflats which i know can be a biotch to change. Going from a 17x7 to a 17x7.5..tires are 205/40/17s

Just got my shipping confirmation on the rims today so itll probably be either late this week or next.

I know i could just take em somewhere but the price is rediculous :(

Anyone lookin to make a couple extra bucks?

much appreciated

well i went to ET Paul Co on Parsons... those people are awesome. I highly highly recommend. Theyve def earned all my future business

heres some crappy pics so this thread isnt entirely worthless..

cars filthy and the backs a lot lower w/o the ebrake lol

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/iwashmycar/021709.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/iwashmycar/0217094.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/iwashmycar/0217095.jpg

Why did you PM, and not just call.....

???

Derek and Dave have ALWAYS taken care of my rides at NTB Downtown. Hell..... Derek stayed open late one FRIDAY NIGHT to get the Battery replaced in the Misses Escape. I even got a good deal on the Part and Labor!!!

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
i paid 80 to krieger ford to install my wheels....brought them 4 wheels in the boxes still, they swapped the tires off my old ones, and then put the new wheels on the car with my old tires, packaged my old wheels back up in the new boxes and i was on my way...now i know where not to go when i get my new tires! lol

You pay for what you get, I wont scrathc your wheels and your TPMS sensors will not be touched. Ill get with my boss today and see what I can do. Just get at me in PM.

Done other peoples stuff on the board with everything looking the way it came out of the box.

It takes alot of time to do run flats and to be sure not to fuck up the rim thats why you are being quoted so high.

Time = Money mang.

i paid 80 to krieger ford to install my wheels....brought them 4 wheels in the boxes still, they swapped the tires off my old ones, and then put the new wheels on the car with my old tires, packaged my old wheels back up in the new boxes and i was on my way...now i know where not to go when i get my new tires! lol

now that sounds rediculous if they were just reg tires w/o TPMS