Veyron vs. R1

Linc5.0

I've never seen it before, and I thought it was a pretty cool vid. How often do you see a Veyron and a Carrera GT going at it on the street?

Erik, about the R1 rider, I didn't pay that much attention to his tach, but do you think he was just intentionally hanging back? I thought that might be the case; maybe he's thinking he knows he's got a front-mounted camera and just wants to get good vid of the Veyron?

I've never seen it before, and I thought it was a pretty cool vid. How often do you see a Veyron and a Carrera GT going at it on the street?

Erik, about the R1 rider, I didn't pay that much attention to his tach, but do you think he was just intentionally hanging back? I thought that might be the case; maybe he's thinking he knows he's got a front-mounted camera and just wants to get good vid of the Veyron?

I thought about that too, but the Veyron gets away from him and almost completely out of view. I think he just wasn't expecting it to pull so hard away. It looks like he lets his rpm's fall to below 7000rpm...when thats midrange, shouldve stayed above 9000.