GN..9 original miles

NWill

Wow! How does someone have the will power to buy a car and only drive it 9 miles in 22yeasr!? I understand the collectable thing but damn! Even 500 miles would be low as shit.

According to the last ad I saw on it, the car has never been sold. So in fact it is a brand new car, having never been owned.

I wouldnt buy a car that old with only 9 miles on it. Id rather buy a car that old with 200k on the clock.

Dry rotted seals, valve guides, gaskets, if im going to rebuild im going to rebuild high not low.

It's been in a climate controlled building all it's life. Doesn't leak oil, runs and drives fine. There are videos of it out there moving it around...

Guest Removed
It's been in a climate controlled building all it's life. Doesn't leak oil, runs and drives fine. There are videos of it out there moving it around...

how can you say runs and drives fine from just moving it around?

Guest Removed
Well, it surely didn't walk around the shop.

piss farting it around the shop, does not mean it drives fine! hell the trans could be toast and it still move around the shop just fine :p