Ever been on t.v?

Mopar

I was interviewed in the studio by Dom Tiberi, and I was play of the day for knocking a football off a guys head with a frisbee from 30 feet away. He was wearing a bag over his head and named the "Unknown Bengal's Fan". :lol: If I missed I would have broke the guys nose but I didn't.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on MTV back in 1997 at ymca skatepark in Encinitas california, They where doing a show on skateboarding and rollerblading.

my best friend josh hayes was also on MTV on true life im a cage fighter. he was the one selling his sperm lol

He also does ultimate joe in california now.

Like 8 years ago, I was on Nickelodeons Slime Time Live along with my Brother. It was me and a kid vs my brother and the kids brother. We had to toss pancakes to each other in giant frying pans. My brother won and ended up getting slimed. We still have the shitty electric keyboard he won.

In 5th grade my class was in a commercial for 10TV.

Then there was the school sports stuff that was on ONN.

Then most recently was a short thing that showed me and 2 other kids in my business/entrepreneurship class receiving plaques from chamber of commerce for creating the best business plans and presentations.

Twice in high school...

1) Solomon Wilcots (then a cincinnati sports reporter, now national nfl reporter for cbs I think) did a special report on my tennis team (team finished second in state, doubles team won state).

2) Interviewed by the news before our 2002 state championship football game (as a fan, not player)

I can recall 3 times that I was:

Once in elementary school during a DARE graduation ceremony on channel 10.

When I worked at 3C I was recorded by channel 6 while working. They were doing a report on local body shops.

Once on an episode of popular hot rodding. They were filming the Mopar nats and I happened to be at the front of the staging lanes running my uncles cuda. Got a close up of me standing next to the car. :)

What elementary shcool did you go to?

I was on the news twice, once just walking through the backround. The one time was pretty much in my back yard when I was 15. Some girl was murdered, stabed like 23 times, under an overpass out east by Sutton Square Apts off Livingston and Dundee. I just walked behind the news lady durring the taping.

The other time was at my DARE graduation and channel 10 was there.