FRESH FISH

TARMAC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mabey u should just race me at the track for a 100 bucks instead of makin fun of my neon thats slow...

which track?? i'm guessing you like a different kind of track than I do... and i never said your car was slow....

• Upvote 1

which track?? i'm guessing you like a different kind of track than I do... and i never said your car was slow....

drag or autox ill try road course this spring... btw welcome enjoy ur stay make sure to join some track days here on cr we hold alot of them

drag or autox ill try road course this spring... btw welcome enjoy ur stay make sure to join some track days here on cr we hold alot of them

autox for me :D... thanks! i'll be sure to go to some track days for sure!!

• Downvote 1

Welcome man. I'll say it...I dig the wing. Dig the car as a whole, minus the weakish transmission, but that's not your fault. Don't listen to Paul, he's a good guy but is car is usually broken anyway :p (Just fucking with you man haha)

Welcome man. I'll say it...I dig the wing. Dig the car as a whole, minus the weakish transmission, but that's not your fault. Don't listen to Paul, he's a good guy but is car is usually broken anyway :p (Just fucking with you man haha)

haha ouchhh itl be fun wallking ur ss this spring