Weather Alert!

TTQ B4U

Its woken my daughter up enough times that she is now sleeping with us :(

Two kids and two dogs in with my wife now. I'm sleeping in Nick's room tonight. He has our old double bed. :(

We've already lost some aluminum siding. Enough to piss me off anyways.

I think we're good so far. I think it broke my American Flag Though :( My fault....and it was a pricey one too. I have it lit up at night thus I leave it out all the time but this time she fell.

Our neighbor's expensive, heavy, stainless steel, propane BBQ got blown twenty feet across the lawn and torn up pretty good. The ironic thing is that our other neighbor's cheap-shit, light-weight, rusted-out POS charcoal grill hasn't budged an inch...

All about placement baby, placement.

Trash day tomorrow. Many neighbors decide to put their big greens out and create a slalom course for me.:)

Went around and placed them where they belong. 2 hours later and a few have already done the trash can boogy again. Fuck it.

Pine tree's are shedding tips like mad.

Hopefully the birds that have been plaguing this area (and shitting all over my car) are getting a good thrashing.:bangbang: