Wanna shoot Sunday??

Putty

They need to hire an 18yr old punk kid that does nothing but run ammo all day. Pointless to get a number, 15 back, to get a damn box + of ammo. By time I get called i'm so pissed I be done forgot what the hell I wanted.

Yes ammo runner sounds like a perfect job. lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see boobies after the race was over though :D Chicks that drink tequila and like NASCAR are keepers. Next time I'll join in. I've got to get ready for the state combat pistol match soon.

That was a guy with a mullet not a chick. The mustache should have gave it away.

Interweb bro, the INTERWEB!

I can't tell you the last time I bought ammo in any real quantity at a local outlet unless it was 22LR or a good deal on hard-to-find at the time 7.62x51 from a particular manufacturer\country.

I was at Gander last night and they had quite a bit of Ammo.. its all out on the floor.

45ACP. Prefer Sellier & Bellot.

Vance's this sunday had Winchester target 45 auto (white box) for $16.99 a box. If you buy 10 or more it is $15.99 a box. They are by the register you don't have to get a freaking number to get the ammo.

45ACP. Prefer Sellier & Bellot.

Checked today, they have quite a bit of .45 auto, ranging from Magtech $30/50rnds to Federal $28/20rnds, and everything in between depending on flavor. Didn't see any Sellier though.

*Gander has a decent selection available for most loads with the exception of the 308, there were only a couple remington boxes.