Wagenwerks Low-Life.. Fantastic video and editing.

Farkas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more than willing to shoot a video, but I'd need to get a new camera to get this kind of clarity, etc.

I think we could definitely pull it off though. If we get enough people wanting to make a CR video like this, I could do my part to make it a reality.

I'd be more than willing to shoot a video, but I'd need to get a new camera to get this kind of clarity, etc.

I think we could definitely pull it off though. If we get enough people wanting to make a CR video like this, I could do my part to make it a reality.

Ya that camera was sick. Almost looked 3D at points when it did something "special" (best way I can describe it).

Ya that camera was sick. Almost looked 3D at points when it did something "special" (best way I can describe it).

The new-age HD stuff is really getting cool. They have the slo-mo function that this guy seemed very fond of, and it seemed like there is steady shot function as well.

Here's the one that I'm looking at:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&XID=O:hdr-fx1000:dg_ggldf&productId=8198552921665529584

Donations would be greatly appreciated. ;)

That is rediculous.............

I have seen most of those cars on vortex, and a large majority are on the air bag forum lol.

Great vid for sure.

I was going to ask if they were bagged cars. My car is nowhere near as low - I cannot imagine driving a car lower than mine. It is a PITA.

Really? I have seen better stock GM wheels.

"better" when it comes to wheels is a hard thing to say.

I'm sure your F-body wheels would be rather low on the list for the audi/vw guys as well.

Awesome video. I really like the older hatches.