Another Pocket Pistol Option

KillJoy

It might be a little big for pocket carry still but the Wilson ADP feels nice in the hand. I haven't shot one, but if they were available when I bought my Kahr P9 I would have seriously considered it as it's maybe just a hair smaller and better grip feel.

My experience has been that I'd much rather go through a little more trouble to conceal something that's at least long enough to have all of my fingers on it. Short subcompacts and airweight .38s and .357s seem great on paper but are usually awful to practice with. I don't like the idea of being unpracticed with a carry gun, even a backup, because if I'm not 100% sure I'm going to put the first round where I need it to go I might as well not bother carrying it. Something similar to a P9, ADP, etc is still remarkably easy/comfortable to carry IWB. I don;t like stuff in my pockets anyway.

Edit: I finally remembered what it reminds me of (seems to be a near copy of) - The Seecamp pistols everyone used to like back in the day. They were popular but at the time there were way fewer options on the market for something pocket-sized.

• Upvote 1

It's a last resort gun, not a take it to the range every weekend and blast off a couple boxes of rounds gun. Who cares if it hurts to fire if its the only thing going to keep you alive.

I'm aware of its purpose but there are better options (ergonomically at least) out there for me. I've shot my B.I.L.'s Keltec and it wasn't too bad. I coudn't even rack the slide on the Magnum Research without EMS standing by.

Ok, maybe not that bad. It did have enough weight to be used as a brass-knuckle-like device.