can some one photoshop for me

Linc5.0

Ninja's know when they're being talked about even when they're in the Denver Airport.

Eric...no black paint except maybe the wheels. I've seen the paint and it's save-able...matter of fact I think it could look pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

You're gonna need that spray to outrun my grandpa car though! Chris' FD will be the first one to loose to it.

Andy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja's know when they're being talked about even when they're in the Denver Airport.

Eric...no black paint except maybe the wheels. I've seen the paint and it's save-able...matter of fact I think it could look pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

You're gonna need that spray to outrun my grandpa car though! Chris' FD will be the first one to loose to it.

Andy

lol. its in the shop right now, someone stole the heads off the car so now I have to get new ones....Im just going stock:grin2:

i dont know:wtf: but here's this years plate for the 7...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=1205&albumid=28&dl=1234647795&thumb=1

Nice, I wanna change my plat too but idk what tho.... We should be pretty close this year if ur stayin n/a + spray

lol. its in the shop right now, someone stole the heads off the car so now I have to get new ones....Im just going stock:grin2:

Well Chris and I arrived in TX to pick up my Grandpa car and the mother fucker looked like it was cared for and driven by a blind man and despite having a clean carfax and being independantly checked out nobody seemed to pick up on the fact that the car was hit and painted all down the drivers side!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't even good paint work I can see sanding marks in the bondo UNDER the paint all down the side. If Chris can see this stuff without me pointing it out, Stevie Wonder could see it.

not that I'm pissed about A) the car and B) being stuck in TX right now or anything!

So no grandpa car in my posession to even talk crap about I suppose.

Well Chris and I arrived in TX to pick up my Grandpa car and the mother fucker looked like it was cared for and driven by a blind man and despite having a clean carfax and being independantly checked out nobody seemed to pick up on the fact that the car was hit and painted all down the drivers side!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't even good paint work I can see sanding marks in the bondo UNDER the paint all down the side. If Chris can see this stuff without me pointing it out, Stevie Wonder could see it.

not that I'm pissed about A) the car and B) being stuck in TX right now or anything!

So no grandpa car in my posession to even talk crap about I suppose.

You eyeballing E55's by chance ?

I've been looking into the 2003+ E55's as they are becoming cheap. Flash+Pulley+Exhaust = Ridiculous power.

Yup.

Looks like I'm still looking now. Thought my search was over.

My only hesitance is in the reliability/cost of owernership. I've heard from both sides, but that seems to be one of the less reliable "eras" of MB owneship. Still damn tempting for the power they can produce on the cheap. :cool:

My only hesitance is in the reliability/cost of owernership. I've heard from both sides, but that seems to be one of the less reliable "eras" of MB owneship. Still damn tempting for the power they can produce on the cheap. :cool:

I'll send you a PM about it. We've gone way off topic here in Erik's thread.

off-topic....Erik, I don't think the guy was purposely trying to screw anybody, I just think he was clueless....which is what I worry about the entire population of e55 owners. I think they're not really "car people" and don't truly understand conditions of vehicles.

on-topic. I vote no to the black, both on the wheels and top. I think if you're considering a change you should remove the R1 wing, fill the holes properly and paint the gas cap cover VR to match the car....wingless FD's are the hotness. Whenever I get around to doing mine it will likely be wingless

off-topic....Erik, I don't think the guy was purposely trying to screw anybody, I just think he was clueless....which is what I worry about the entire population of e55 owners. I think they're not really "car people" and don't truly understand conditions of vehicles.

on-topic. I vote no to the black, both on the wheels and top. I think if you're considering a change you should remove the R1 wing, fill the holes properly and paint the gas cap cover VR to match the car....wingless FD's are the hotness. Whenever I get around to doing mine it will likely be wingless

Yes I have been heavily contremplating wing removal and def. painting the gas door. I dont know why they did that, cus it looks like shit.

You do realize they are two piece forged wheels right....?Fikse FM5's

The wheels you have \are nice, some people would take a shitty 1 peice cast wheel over a forged 2 peice just becuase of a trendy look.:rolleyes: either way I say have someone detail the whole car, fix the fading issues, take off the rear spoiler, FD's looks so great without a spoiler.

lets get SSR wheels that seem to be on every import to change the look around, I think his wheels look great. maybe if he wanted to change the color up wheelmedic could help him.

so wingless red fd

http://www.tomsnet.com/doong/RX-7/www_94Rx7.jpg

+

this motor

http://www.chevroletls1.com/engine_images/C5_engine_front.jpg

with these wheels

Work Emotion CR-KAI in a Matte Gunmetal Finish

17x9 front

17x10.5 rear

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/wheels/27/80/colors/139.jpg