Cheap Downtown Parking?

zeitgeist57

I just changed careers and will now be working at the Huntington building downtown. I was spoiled at my last banking gig because of free parking...that is a luxury I no longer will enjoy. The Huntington is $180 a month. No thanks, for now. I'll be doing internal work (not selling) for the next few months and won't need easy access to my car.

Are there any good surface lots or parking garages within a few blocks of Huntington that I can get a cheap monthly pass for? I was told Vet's Memorial (across the Broad St. Bridge) has $40 a month parking...may go that route. I've searched Google and came up with nothing...

COTA

I would, but it's $4.00 a day ($2.00 fare each direction). Average 20 work days a month? I may save on gas, but the fiscal benefit of COTA is negligible if I can get a $40-$50 a month parking spot...

Edited by zeitgeist57

It's a good haul, but the convention center is pretty reasonable. About the same as Vet's.

I'll sublease you my parking space for $50 and a spare set of keys to the Vette. :D

Vette stays in my home garage until I can get covered parking downtown. I kept it in an uncovered parking lot in FL, and it was NOT kind to the dashpad, door panels and leather seats. :(

Vette stays in my home garage until I can get covered parking downtown. I kept it in an uncovered parking lot in FL, and it was NOT kind to the dashpad, door panels and leather seats. :(

80's interiors FTL. you dont want to deal with door dings and salt and shit anyway.

Guest tbutera2112
i parked at kroger on front st when i worked down there.... in the second row, so there was cars around me all day and i didnt stick out...6 months and they never caught on

i parked at kroger on front st when i worked down there.... in the second row, so there was cars around me all day and i didnt stick out...6 months and they never caught on

Uhhh..... tht is in the Brewery Dist, and below 70/71, and a hellova hike for anyone "downtown". Especially one who works at Broad and High.

KillJoy

carry your friends osu id lol

Or how bout buy a parking pass at CSCC and get your morning walk.

OSU id would actually work, if you could get somebody's old id.

CSCC, good luck. I understand even students can't park there during the morning.

I would, but it's $4.00 a day ($2.00 fare each direction). Average 20 work days a month? I may save on gas, but the fiscal benefit of COTA is negligible if I can get a $40-$50 a month parking spot...

You can get a COTA pass from most employers downtown for $30/mo if not cheaper. FYI.