body shops that do custom metal work.

boosted98gst

I had my rear quarters rolled and pulled to fit a low offset and wide wheel, one side messed up as I had to go so far. I need the metal re worked back into shape and fixed in some spots without the use of bondo. I do not want any body filler or lame bondo used on my car . I know the right person can do this with ease.

So you would rather have new welded in quarters than use filler? Whats wrong with bdy filler. Most of the the expensive custom cars you see out there have some body filler in them.

I am just anal about my cars it took me 5 years to find a 1 owner low mile coupe thats never been wrecked.

I am just anal about my cars it took me 5 years to find a 1 owner low mile coupe thats never been wrecked.

I would so much rather have filler in my qtrs than have to have a new one put on there. Plus as long as its not very bad most body men would prob be able to get it so close that only a very light skim coat of filler would be needed. I guess I really just dont see it the same but hey its your car it will just be harder to get it done.