Yank the wheels with Ford parts? *sigh*

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stronger..i think not. after breaking 3 12 bolts, moser told me to install a 9" in my old camaro. and why has nitrous birds 12 bolt always broke?

12 bolt has a better angle on the ring and pinion, and thats about it.thats whyn it robs less power then a 9".

WTF are you talking about. I've never broken my 12-bolt...EVER. I've been very happy with it. I had a seal on an outer bearing start leaking...simple fix, and a new $30 bearing, never happened again.

Guest Removed
WTF are you talking about. I've never broken my 12-bolt...EVER. I've been very happy with it. I had a seal on an outer bearing start leaking...simple fix, and a new $30 bearing, never happened again.

well i was talking about this on the phone to someone and they said something about your had broke etc etc and so on ....so :confused:

i know i spent like 3k with moser for my old camaro's 12 bolt, and every 15 pass's (like clock work) it would be broke! then the 3rd time it broke they was like, well time to upgrade to a 9" with blah, blah ,blah in it....

well i was talking about this on the phone to someone and they said something about your had broke etc etc and so on ....so :confused:

i know i spent like 3k with moser for my old camaro's 12 bolt, and every 15 pass's (like clock work) it would be broke! then the 3rd time it broke they was like, well time to upgrade to a 9" with blah, blah ,blah in it....

I have no idea where someone came up with it ever breaking. I never even broke my stock 10-bolt. I did blow up a clutch, and snapped a driveshaft in two, and bent the stock torque arm to shit before.

Like how? Formulas have always been the lightest of the F-Bodies (not including 1LE cars).

I can scan the weight slip sometime, it's in the Formula's center console at 360Iroc's shop.

I'm having a hard time swallowing that my "lightened" camaro is heavier than your car AFTER the supercharger and everything by more than 100#.

how can urs weigh 3420 with no weight reduction, supercharger and everything else in it, if factory they weight in at 3457??

http://media.gm.com/division/canada/english/products/pontiac/archives/1998Firebird.html

r u saying gm dont know there cars?

Because two scales over the past three years say so.

I'm saying that is what the car weighs on certified CAT scales. You sound like a retard, BTW. I'll have the slip scanned and posted.

Because two scales over the past three years say so.

I'm saying that is what the car weighs on certified CAT scales. You sound like a retard, BTW. I'll have the slip scanned and posted.

I forget where I got the weight on mine but i'm seriously doubting it's accuracy. I need to get it weighed again.

That will never happen. My nine year old uses better English than you.

r u saying gm dont know there cars?

:lol:

Are you saying GM doesn't know the weight of their cars?

No, I'm stating what the scales told me. I will have the weight slip scanned and posted. Thank you.

That will never happen. My nine year old uses better English than you.

:lol:

Are you saying GM doesn't know the weight of their cars?

No, I'm stating what the scales told me. I will have the weight slip scanned and posted. Thank you.

oh culd u.... ur my nombur one wury in lif..... ur my hero and i wsh i culd be jst lik u nd ur kids.......jews.... i luv u. cn i cum shdw u @ wrk so i cn lern 2 be a jackass too..

Now anyways, with dickhead up there trying to figure out internet connections, the rear end is home.

28 spline axles, so it looks like GM and Ford share spline counts and axle lengths. It has what Hal thinks is a Tru-trac posi, and the seller said it was a Ford Racing unit. Are these stronger than stock or something? It also again has the FR gears, and everything looks to be in great shape.

Can I replace the cylinder pin with an ARP unit?'

Thanks Eric.

I'm gonna run my four channel axles in the green car now in this unit, but upgrade to the ARP bolt. I'll probably go 31 spline next year. However, I'd like to stay with something streetable which I know a locker won't be as much as a regular posi would.

Guest tbutera2112
ewww 28 splines and true-trac...thats what came stock in mustangs... 400rwhp and say goodbye to those axles...beat on the posi too much and youre gonna be needing clutches too... locker and 31 splines is what you need